Mike Hammer Comedy Magic at Four Queens
Just The Facts, Please.
Four Queens on Fremont Street
Tuesday through Saturday at 7 pm
Magic with a comedic flare.
Audience participation is part of the show.
Mavens Overview: Mike Hammer
Mike Hammer performs a Magic show in a smallish venue at the Four Queens on Fremont Street. Audience participation is a large part of the show.
The Internet Buzz is limited, however what does exist is strongly favorable, which means either this is truly a great show, or the internet buzz has been rigged in the shows favor. Tickets are inexpensive, starting at $20, perhaps you could buy a ticket and write your own Internet Buzz.
Internet Buzz: Mike Hammer
- The show is great! There's no new, ground-breaking magic here. You will have a fun time and enjoy the magic.
- Hammer engages the audience and he has a very quick mind.
- He is not only a talented magician he is darn funny. Made a fool out of me and I thoroughly enjoyed it but not as much as my wife.
- This is a must if you're spending a day at the Fremont Experience.
- Mike Hammer does have skills but it is his personality that steals the show. He interacts with audience members of all ages and the entire audience was laughing nonstop for over an hour! A great family show before or after dinner!
- Hammer's show features mind reading, double-edged razor blade swallowing, gags, pranks.