All American Bar and Grille at The Rio
Just The Facts, Please.
Open Daily 11am - 6am
No Celebrity Chef
Steaks and Burgers
All of our steaks, burgers and fresh seafood are prepared on our open mesquite wood grill.
Sample Menu Items
Rio Dry Aged (RDA)
featuring USDA choice
black angus beef aged in house
RDA NY Strip (14 oz) 28.99
RDA Bone In Rib Eye (18 oz) 33.99
RDA T-Bone (22 oz) 43.99
Chicken Wings (12) 9.99 (20) 14.99 (30) 19.99
Mavens Overview: All American
The All American Bar and Grille at the Rio is a combination Sports Bar and a restaurant. Add to that long hours, just short of 24 hours, and you have a solid standby restaurant at the Rio. Steaks and burgers are the staples here plus some outliers like Grilled Salmon and Entree Salads, like $13.99 Cobb Salad.
Internet Buzz: All American
- This is a bit of a mish-mash of concepts, but it works. It's part steakhouse, part sports bar, and part late night spot.
- Best Prime Rib I Have Ever Had. We all ordered the prime rib and it was amazing. The service is so so but the food definitely makes up for it.
- We feature a contemporary atmosphere with fireplaces surrounded by two waterfalls in the dining room. We also feature a sports bar with over 10 plasma TVs
- For the price you are actually getting some pretty decent food, between burgers, steak, sandwiches and other great bar like foods. I had the Blue Cheese Burger and it was one of the best I've had in a long time
- Service was pretty slow here. It took awhile to get our server's attention. The food was decent here.
- The apple pie is off the hook.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, you have been trumped by All-American Bar & Grille. If I would have known that the wings were going to be this good, I would have resisted ordering the Bacon and Fried Egg burger and got myself 30 wings!