Nine Fine Irishmen at New York New York
Just The Facts, Please.
New York New York
Daily, 11am - 11pm
Bar open until 2:45am
Happy Hour: Sun-Thurs 2pm-6pm
Executive Chef Heberto Segura
Features an outdoor patio, facing the Strip
Sample Menu Items
RASHER SANDWICH Sliced rashers on toasted ciabatta loaf with a fried egg and Muenster cheese, a side of Guinness mustard $13
IRISH BANGERS Traditional Irish sausages on mustard mashed potatoes with leeks and mushroom jus $18
LAMB STEW Diced lamb with potatoes and vegetables in a traditional broth $18
SPICE GRILLED PORK PORTERHOUSE With sweet apple and peach chutney $21
Mavens Overview: Nine Fine Irishmen
Nine Fine Irishmen at New York New York is a 9,000 square foot venue, featuring a bar/restaurant an outdoor patio, and live entertainment. The restaurant furnishings were all made in Ireland adding a note of authenticity, in a city more known for artifice.
The internet buzz is mostly favorable for Nine Fine Irishmen. While the food gets decent reviews, the atmosphere gets rave reviews.
Internet Buzz: Nine Fine Irishmen
- This is a fun place. I love coming here when I go to Vegas. Back in the day they never had a cover charge, but these days its usually $5 to get in on the weekends. They usually have a live band playing Irish music, which is really fun.
- I'm Irish. I have been to Ireland. What drew me in was how Irish it was! Of course, being in Las Vegas it was done on an exceptionally grand scale. But seriously, it was like somebody built a giant pub in Ireland and imported it to Nevada. Very Cool.
- This place is fun. The decor is authentic and amusing. I tried their fried sausages appetizer and the Irish breakfast. Everything tasted so good. This place won't disappoint.
- I learned something here at the Nine Find Irishmen Pub. If you order a Black & Tan, you're getting a glass with Guiness floating atop Bass Ale. If, on the other hand, you order a Half & Half, you'll be getting Guinness floating atop Harp Lager. The Half & Half is 100% Irish
- The decor and the audacity of the place is awesome. It's like Ireland threw up from across the pond and it all landed in this restaurant... We started dinner off with the Drunken Onion Rings. Now I've had my fair share of onion rings in the past and I would have to say that these fat behemoths take the cake hands down. They were huge but they were cooked to perfection. The batter was amazing and the onions on the inside were cooked perfectly.
- The pub itself is beautiful, designed by The Irish Pub Company who design, manufacture, and install authentic Irish Pubs globally.
- We shared a bowl of their colcannon soup which is a hearty blend of leeks, potato and irish bacon. They offered it to us with fresh soda bread and European butter with a herbs. I was simply in heaven. My 16 oz NY strip arrived and horseradish crusted halibut. Perfection! I was enjoying a great beer with a simply phenomenal steak that was cooked to perfection. The halibut was flaky and succulent in every way.
- We didn't expect to eat at this place and we have no regrets. We sat outside and had a nice view of the strip... we had a bone in ribeye steak and the mac and cheese. The steak was so tender and the mac and cheese were the best we ever had.
- Bread and butter bread pudding. The Nine Fine Irishmen version of this Irish treat is made with brioche bread and is richly coated in butter and served with Bushmill's Irish Whiskey cream sauce and a caramel sauce.