ESPN Zone at New York New York
Just The Facts, Please.
New York New York
*early opening for football season
Big Game Hours: 9am-11pm
No Celebrity Chef
Sports book is adjacent to ESPN Zone.
Sample Menu Items
Bacon Cheeseburger $13.99
Baby Back Ribs $23.99
Mavens Overview: ESPN Zone
ESPN Zone at New York New York is conveniently located next the Sports book. The food gets mixed reviews, but you're not really here for the food, are you? The place has more Television screens than a NASA Control Room. (over 165 screens at last count) ESPN Zone also has The Sports Arena.
The Sports Arena with its 10,000 square feet of interactive and competitive attractions including challenging proprietary games developed exclusively for ESPN Zone.
Internet Buzz: ESPN Zone
- This place is amazing to watch a huge sporting event or even just to grab some grub! They have a gazillion TV's including personal TV's at some of the tables. They also have huge projection screens which watching sports on can't be beat. The food is actually pretty good here.
- Surprisingly, the food is actually pretty good. I don't have much else to say, except their stupid $10 minimum per hour purchase when they're busy.
- Food is just average but drinks and ambiance is terrific. Their burgers are the best thing they have on the menu especially the BBQ Burger with Bacon. Great sports atmosphere and greatest place to watch sports other than a Sports Book.
- As much as I wanted to like the ESPN Zone, I just can't get over the awful food. I've been twice, first time was OK - the second time, it was nasty. We got a Nacho appetizer and the chips were hella stale. I got a simple cheeseburger for dinner and it was gross. As hard as it is to mess up a burg, they managed to. It was like a microwaved patty.
- I had some sliders, which were very good. The meat was cooked just right and was juicy. I also had a plate of wings, which weren't bad. If you get a chance try the cheese fries. Quite possibly their best appetizer. It's sprinkled with bacon bits, which makes it even more tastier.
- To my surprise the 3 cheese quesadilla that I ordered was fantastic. You may be thinking how hard is it to mess up a quesadilla, believe me it's possible. It came with fresh guacamole, salsa and sour cream, they could have been more generous with the guacamole but it was still a tasty dish. I also had one of their signature cocktails, the Espy. It wasn't too sweet and it was pretty darn yummy too.
- great place to watch the games (there doing football season), but the food is average and expensive and you have to spend $10 per hour to keep your seat - at least during football season. They even seat you by what game you want to watch
- I always go for the Ultimate Tailgate appetizer (Spin-Dip, Buffalo/BBQ wings, chicken tenders, onion rings, ribs, sliders). It's pretty much a heart-attack on a plate but it's damn good. And who could forget my favorite soup....The Beer Cheese Soup!! A creamy cheddar cheese soup that is made with Sam Adams and garnished with popcorn....YUM!!