Red Sushi at the Golden Nugget
Just The Facts, Please.
Golden Nugget, just off casino floor.
No Celebrity Chef
The go to place for sushi on Fremont Street,
Sample Menu Items
Alaskan Roll which is a California roll wrapped in smoked salmon
Caterpillar Roll made with eel, cucumber, and avocado
New York Strip Steak served with a wasabi cream sauce.
Mavens Overview: Red Sushi
Red Sushi at the Golden Nugget brings trendy Japanese cuisine to Fremont Street. As expected from the name, Red Sushi, sushi is the specialty here, however, hot items are also available, such as Grilled steaks with wasabi cream sauce. Located adjacent to the casino floor, Red Sushi is conveniently located for those that want a quick snack while gambling at the Golden Nugget. The internet buzz is mostly favorable, although there are many comments that Red`Sushi is a bit pricey.
Internet Buzz: Red Sushi
- We stopped in this place during our trip to vegas, it was delish!! especially the soft shell crab roll!! out of this world! a little pricey but it was worth it.
- Sorta hidden in the corner of slot machines, this place was yummers. A bit pricey...Their Philly Rolls, and tuna sashimi were jammin' and unpretentious. I like that you are in the casino, but kinda out of it and its really good.
- Both their unique dishes and their simple sushi pieces were incredible, hands down the best sushi I've had all year. Prices were reasonable for an upscale sushi restaurant. Decent service, good sake selection and cool interior.
- Our new Sushi place in Vegas.
- The tuna sashimi that I had last Sunday night was very tasty and the spicy tuna rolls were again delicious.
- The décor in the dining room is modern, warm, and masculine but still fun and lively because the restaurant is open to the Golden Nugget casino.