Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at Flamingo
Just The Facts, Please.
Sunday - Thursday: 8am-2am Friday and Saturday: 8am-3am
No Celebrity Chef
Tropically Inspired American
Extensive Tropical Drink Menu
Sample Menu Items
Jimmy's Jammin' Jambalaya
Cajun rice dish loaded with shrimp, chicken and andouille sausage simmered in a spicy broth. If it is good enough for the 'Ville in New Orleans, it's good enough for us.
Jumbo shrimp breaded with coconut and fried. Served with orange marmalade horseradish, mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables.
From Boston Bay the birthplace of Jamaican jerk. Salmon rubbed with our signature jerk spices and seared in a skillet, finished with jerk BBQ sauce and a side of mango chutney. Served with island rice and fresh vegetables.
Crab, Shrimp and Mushroom Dip
Our signature appetizer…. jumbo lump blue crab meat, gulf shrimp, mushrooms and green onions simmered in a Cajun cream sauce and served with toasted garlic bread. We make it here so you know it's good!
Mavens Overview: Margaritaville
Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at the Flamingo is more than just a restaurant, it's a whole tropical complex:
The multi-level Caribbean-themed entertainment venue offers two outdoor patios overlooking the Las Vegas Strip, a nautical-themed restaurant, five distinctive bars, live entertainment nightly (both indoors and outdoors) and a 3,000-square-foot retail store.
The signature menu item, besides the long list of Margaritas is the "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
The signature "Cheeseburger in Paradise" is a seven-ounce patty of USDA choice ground Angus beef, topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and a slice of red onion, served on a sesame seed bun. The award-winning burger is described by Buffett as "a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat."
The nachos achieve receive a great deal of internet buzz, largely due to the large portion served. This is a restaurant you go to more for the atmosphere than the food, but the food gets decent enough reviews to keep people coming back. When Jimmy performs in Vegas, he also is known to spend some time in his favorite restaurant.
Internet Buzz: Margaritaville
- This place has an amazing vibe to it and the bartenders are really good. There are no slot machines here...just some great food and drink...it allows me to escape from Vegas and it takes me to a tropical place in my mind. Dinner is great here...do not pass up the Cheese Burger in Paradise...it is one of the best burgers you will find...plus I highly recommend the Ultimate Margarita.
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville is always on my to do list when I'm in Vegas and my most recent trip was no different... the Volcano Nacho The volcano nachos are topped with chili, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeños, tomato and scallions. The nachos are overwhelming with flavor, spiciness, and size, they are simply delicious.
- If you do come here, the one thing you SHOULD order is the nachos. This will feed a family! It comes out in a huge tower and it really is hard to miss when the waiters bring out the platter of nachos. They are generous with the jalapenos, guacamole, sour cream and cheese; which is why it is so worth getting!
- We had lunch here and had a good time. We had the loaded nachos which is a ridiculous amount of food, and then just shared a burger. The food wasn't the best I've ever had but was good.
- The overpriced food was mediocre. We started with the tortilla soup, which was pretty much chicken chili. More like a thick sauce and not very soupy. Again, mediocre. I had the Caribbean chicken salad. The cucumbers were cut into tiny pieces with the skin left on which was bitter and tough to chew. The chicken seemed to have been defrosted, which gave it a very weird texture.
- It was really fun inside, but the food wasn't anything spectacular and it smelled funny-like a bar in Mexico. I wish we would have gone there when we were in the mood to drink because their margarita menu was insane!Never seen so many options in my life. I got the California Chicken Sandwich which was alright, but their fries were the best part-vvveeryyy yummy.
- The jerk chicken is really good, and you'll get a decent-sized portion of food if you order it! Drinks are really good! The atmosphere is pretty wild - I saw a few dudes walking around on stilts, some girl go down a waterslide, and a very loud Jimmy Buffet concert on a giant TV. Prices are a little expensive, but this place is definitely worth stopping in if you're looking for a nice change of pace from the Strip!