Golden Nugget Buffet
Just The Facts, Please.
Breakfast (7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.) $9.99
Lunch (10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) $10.99
Saturday and Sunday Champagne Brunch (8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) $17.99.
Dinner (3:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.) $17.99
Friday through Sunday, enjoy the Seafood & More Dinner (3:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.) for just $20.99.
Mavens Overview: Golden Nugget
The Buffet at the Golden Nugget is the best buffet on Fremont Street, which doesn't necessarily tell you much about the quality of the buffet, since the competition is so weak. The Buffet is not in the same League as the top buffets on the Strip, but the price is considerably less than those buffets too. Located on the second floor of the Hotel the Buffet has a nice view of of the pool area, which also serves to open-up the relatively small dining area.
The Bread Pudding deserves special mention, read the "Essay on Vegas Buffets" to find out why.
The internet buzz is mildly favorable, with many commenting on the favorable price/quality ratio.
Internet Buzz: Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget's southern & asian dishes are delectable and worthy of a good restaurant. oh, and my meal was a steal of a deal!
- Went for the champagne brunch on a Sunday it was $17.99 per person. The buffet isn't too big but it has a good selection. My favorite part of the buffet may be the omelet guy. That was probably one of the best ones I've had!
- One of the better buffets I've been to at this level of casino. It's not five-stars, but it's good for the price.
- The buffet is the best (and most expensive) one downtown. However, it is still less than the cheapest on the strip.
- The buffet was reasonable for a large hotel mid-week: $17.99, and while it wasn't over the top, the food was top notch and delicious. Sushi was just out of the water fresh and the roast beef tasty and perfect.
- I loved it. Great quality, great price, and nice a atmosphere. The desserts were superb. Not the huge selection of some other larger buffets, but plenty of delicious food for a satisfying meal. I actually liked that it's smaller.