Napoleons Lounge at Paris
Just The Facts, Please.
Paris: Napoleon's is located adjacent to the parking garage walkway and the Centre de Conventions.
Live music from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. nightly.
Napoleon's offers over 100 labels of Champagne plus a the walk-in humidor that has 50 different cigar labels. Happy hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. You can get a free sandwich from the carving station with purchase of a drink.
Mavens Overview: Napoleons
Napoleon's located at Paris, near the buffet, is a piano and cigar lounge, with a snack menu. They have a happy hour from 4pm-7pm where you get a free hand carved sandwich with a drink purchase, the drinks are not cheap, $10+.
Live entertainment form 9pm to 1am nightly, by one or two pianists. The range of music played is wide, and largely dependent on the audience, as they take requests, for a price.
The Internet Buzz is highly favorable, so much so that there is some Buzz that Napoleon's is too crowed now due to all the favorable Internet Buzz.
Internet Buzz: Napoleons
- A dark, intimate dueling piano cigar lounge that I have enjoyed going to since turning 21. I have been here on a dozen or more instances and had a great time every trip.
- Great pianists/singers taking requests and ensuring a wonderful time; great drinks; comfortable couches; dimly-lit intimate feeling; cigars smoking acceptable; sexy outfits on the waitresses; usually a house of happy people looking to have a good time
- If you decide to try Napoleon's, you may want to go later in the evening -- every night at midnight the bar welcomes the new day with a complimentary champagne toast.
- Good times! Service... Not so much. Good pianists, with mediocre singing voices.
- Drinks here are really, really good. I don't know how I feel about other people paying $13 for my Malibu Sunrise but at least they were good.
- Absolutely amazing! Two of the most talented performers I have ever seen. Incredible fun and a stop you will not regret. I had no idea how comical and enjoyable it would be to watch and take part in a duelling piano show. We now make Napoleon's a stop, on each trip to Vegas. It is far more entertaining than the most expensive shows on the strip.
- Thanks to it's popularity: To be avoided. Packed full of gaper tourists from LA who do not smoke cigars. By packed, I mean the entire lounge is at or above capacity. Hard to even move around. This used to be a reasonably quiet lounge where you could smoke a cigar, sample some nice drinks and relax.
- Basically, you have two pianos up front that act like human jukeboxes. You give them cash, and they will play your song to varying degrees of success. The more cash you throw at them, the more likely they are to play your song.
- This place is always packed and worth it! The dueling pianos are great and they are very talented. The crowd is always mixed and people willing to throw down money to get their songs played. Don't drop anything but a $20 or it won't get played. The mixed drinks are around $10.