Jersey Boys at Palazzo
Just The Facts, Please.
Monday - DARK
Tuesday - 6:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday - 7:00 p.m.
Friday - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - 6:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
Sunday - 7:00 p.m.
Production Show (Broadway Musical)
The show includes hit songs:
Big Girls Don't Cry;
Walk Like A Man;
Oh, What A Night;
My Eyes Adored You;
Can't Take My Eues Off You;
Who Loves You
Mavens Overview: Jersey Boys
Jersey Boys at Palazzo is a Musical Play about the Musical Group "The Four Seasons" and their rise from humble backgrounds, don't all musical groups start from humble backgrounds, to international fame and fortune. The show won several Tony Awards, including best musical.
The Internet Buzz is incredibly favorable, the show really does get rave reviews.
Internet Buzz: Jersey Boys
- This was the most wonderful show I have ever seen while in Vegas! this show takes you an 60's era with songs like sherry, walk like a man, big girls don't cry.
- I saw Jersey Boys at the Palazzo last week and it was one of the highlights of my trip. I'd heard about musical years ago because my college a cappella group and other theater friends always raved about it, so I went in with high expectations. The show did not disappoint: it was incredibly well-done and the cast did a fantastic job!
- I've always been a fan of the high pitched, oldies music and musicals in general. I could listen to it for hours. We were really lucky because the guy who played Frankie Valli that night was the headliner, the one you wanted to see. And seriously, he was AMAZING!!!! I fell in love with his voice then and there! What a talent! Simply amazing!
- I'll be honest. I didn't know much about Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons but as soon as they started performing all of their timeless hits like "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "December 1963 (Oh What a Night)" I was like, "Oh! So they sang these songs!" The entire production captivated me from beginning to end.
- I hate Musicals, Ick, yuck, get me out of here, Phantom? Shoot me! Hair? Where's my arsenic pills?...but Jersey Boys was awesome!!
- If you're going to watch the show, the best seats are definitely in the middle Orchestra section. But you don't want to be TOO close to the stage because you won't be able to see anything.
- If you're not a fan of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons by now (honestly, what's wrong with you?) you will be after this show. The epic rises and falls of the iconic group will make you laugh, tear up, and sing along. Jersey dialogue (& language) makes it a little iffy for kids, but adults will love the honesty & sarcastic humor.
- An amazing show. I'm still singing the tunes a week later. Probably the best show on the strip.