Celine Dion at Caesars Palace
Just The Facts, Please.
Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Large (4,100 seats)
7:30 pm Dates Vary
Celine Dion is a five-time Grammy Award winner, including Album of the Year and Best Pop Album for Falling Into You (1996); and Record of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "My Heart Will Go On" (1998). Her recordings have won two Academy Awards®: Best Original Song in 1992 for the title song of Beauty and the Beast (with Peabo Bryson), and Best Original Song in 1998 for "My Heart Will Go On" (From Titanic).
From Caesars Palace Website
Mavens Overview: Celine Dion
Celine Dion has returned to the Colosseum at Caesars Palace with a new show that is much more music concert than her previous show "A New Day". Most people seem pleased with the change, more Celine and less distractions, such as the Cirque du Soleil dancers which seemed to dominate the previous show.
The show gets favorable Internet Buzz, with the Colosseum's sound system getting rave reviews, along with Celine herself.
Internet Buzz: Celine Dion
- The new Celine Dion show at the Colosseum @ Caesars is great. Her voice is just amazing, and feels very intimate. The effects in the show are very cool, and makes for a great show.
- I gotta say, my taste in music consists of britney spears, vanessa paradis, lady gaga, yeah yeah yeahs, and some designer drugs. But now I have to update that list to include CELINE DION! I never knew how good Celine sang, until I heard her in person! My sister almost cried cause she sang so wel
- This place is huge but it was easy getting in and out. I bought balcony seating and had a great view. I personally didn't feel it would have been worth the extra $100+ for each ticket to sit closer. The seats were really comfortable and I'm very particular about seating. The sound was great and the show was awesome. It was definitely a great venue and I look forward to returning here to see more concerts in the future.
- The theatre is quite nice. The sound system is first rate. But other than the performers themselves, the star of the evening is the LED screen behind the performer. Stewart made good use of its capabilities.
- This show is AMAZING. She is an amazing performer. If you go in expecting it to be just like A New Day then you will walk out disappointed. This is less of a Cirque du Soleil themed show and more of a classic Las Vegas show. She knocks it out of the park. Her set list is a nice changeup from her usual hits also.