Tableau at Wynn
Just The Facts, Please.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Bar service daily, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Tableau is located poolside in the Tower Suites.
Sample Menu Items
Dungeness Crab Club Sandwich $21
bacon,tomatoes, avocado, grilled baguette Kobe Burger $16
Aged Cheddar, Old Bay Fries
YellowFin Tuna Tartare $24
House Made Elk Sausage & Eggs $22
Mavens Overview: Tableau
Tableau is tucked away near the Tower Suites pool area,in an atrium, overlooking the pools and garden. The restaurant serves Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch on weekends. The Internet Buzz is strongly favorable for food and service, however beware the prices are high for breakfast fare.
Internet Buzz: Tableau
- A little overpriced. Actually let me rephrase. Very overpriced. But.. it was worth going one time to experience the great food.
- The Vol-Au-Vent of Duck and Eggs was to-die-for, seriously so good. Melted in our mouths! Eggs, duck, pastry, sauce -everything about it was just right. A must have!
- Eggs Benedict (poached eggs, nueske canadian bacon, béarnaise sauce) - Perfectly cooked eggs w/ drippy yolk, great sauce. The english muffin was perfection, with that slight crunch, yet soft & warm. The bacon was a little tough to cut through though (and messed me up as I was trying to cut through the thing - I got egg yolk everywhere). Overall good, but unfortunately not worth $21.
- White Chocolate & Orange French Toast $16(organic orange blossom honey butter, pure maple syrup) - This was absolutely amazing! There was that slight orange flavor (though I didn't personally catch any of the white chocolate), perfect crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. Love the fruits you get on the side too - raspberries, blackberries, oranges, strawberries, blueberries. Just the perfect amount til the very last bite .
- Don't forget to get fries, they serve it with homemade ketchup. Its a bit more tomatoey, some tartness, and absolutely divine.
- I had an avocado salad appetizer - delish! Perfectly ripe cados with cucumbers and garnish. Just the right acidity to balance the dish. Also had the H o u s e Ma d e E l k S a u s a g e & E g g s House Made Elk Sausage and Eggs. Two poached eggs atop two wonderfully tasty elk patties.
- Service was perfect, polite and non-intrusive. Wonderful place for a civilized way to start the day in Las Vegas.