The Country Club Steakhouse at Wynn
Just The Facts, Please.
Wynn (Next to Golf Course)
Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm
Dinner Wed-Sat 5:30pm-10pm
Brunch Sat 9:30am-3pm
Jazz Brunch Sun 10:39am-3pm
Lounge Menu daily 3pm-4:30pm
Patio overlooks the golf course at Wynn.
Sample Menu Items
Kobe Beef Carpaccio, Black Truffle Vinaigrette, Parmesan, Arugula Leaves $21
Arugula Salad, Buttermilk Blue Cheese, Candied Pecans, Balsamic-Molasses Reduction, Peccan Oil $14
Sesame Crusted Hawaiian Tuna, Shiitake Mushrooms, Yuzu Caviar, Ginger "Froth" Sauce, Soy Glaze $42
Filet Mignon, 9 ounce $48 (Foie Gras "Rossini", Truffle Sauce $24 extra)
Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes $8
Truffle Creamed Spinach $10
Scottish Milk Shake & Cookies Glenlivet 12 yr "Spiked" Milkshake, House-made Cookies $10
Mavens Overview: Country Club
The Country Club Steakhouse at Wynn is tucked away far from the casino, and makes for an ideal dining option for those that need a break from the bright lights and big sounds of the rest of Vegas. As implied by the name, the restaurant overlooks Wynn's golf course, the 18th hole to be exact, and makes for a stunning and unique view for a Las Vegas restaurant.
The restaurant serves lunch and dinner plus a Sunday brunch which features a live Jazz Band. The decor has a nice upscale clubby look, but the view of the golf course and waterfall are the main visual attractions. The restaurant has an patio overlooking the 18th hole.
The Internet Buzz is mostly favorable for both food and ambiance. Of course, as expected the prices are not cheap, an optional truffle steak sauce is an extra $24, to go with your $48 filet. The Country Club also serves some very popular sandwiches at lunch. One person goes so far to say that the Prime Rib French Dip is the single best food item they have ever eaten. While the prices at Country Club Steakhouse may seem on the high side, they're a relative bargain compared to the $500 greens fees for a round of golf at Wynn
Internet Buzz: Country Club
- The view from the outdoor balcony is amazing, with the grounds all immaculately kept, a waterfall and the golf course. I was not expecting that much from the food, but I should have. It was SO good. You absolutely must try the made-from-scratch potato chips with truffle oil...they are so so good. I had a french dip sandwich..but to call it a french dip sandwich is to insult it. It was so much more.
- Located in the Wynn Resort; a friend were told about this restaurant from a food critic, who let us in on her "secret restaurant". My friend and I agreed this would be the only fancy night we would have...All I can say is the view was out of this world. Sitting over a golf course, near the 18th hole, which has a waterfall and gorgeous lighting on the course makes for one of the best locations for a romantic dinner in Vegas.
- We were seated on the patio overlooking the 18th green of the most beautiful golf course I've ever seen. The food was good but not amazing. The best part was the view and the beautiful sophisticated decor. It reminded me of an old country club from back in the 20's... It's a little hidden gem way off the casino and I'm betting most people don't even know it's there.
- Now I have to Say this was the best NY strip i have ever had. I still have dreams about it.
- My friends and I were referred to the Wynn country club for one thing, their $10 hot dog! I was thinking in my head, what ten bucks for a hot dog? But man this is one of the best Hot Dogs I've ever had. Most places focus their attention on the meat and neglect the bun, but the bun here was soft, warm and grilled on one side to perfection.
- Chicken Paillard ($20ish) - 2 beautiful pounded chicken breasts breaded in parmesan . In the middle was bacon, veggies, greens, etc. Beautiful tasty and well balanced.
- Best brunch ever, also a live jazz band playing off to the side. The buffet is high quality: jumbo shrimp, king crab legs, smoked salmon, and a carving station with filet, lamb and various sausages. In addition, there was a complimentary menu to choose from with more traditional breakfast fares.
- Good tasting food in a really beautiful location...the price is just out-ray-geous (something like $350 for 4 people for brunch).
- The roasted chicken was amazing; seasoned to perfection, with delicious mashed potatoes and easily the best chicken reduction sauce i've ever had on the side.
- Sesame crusted Hawaiian Tuna with Yuzu Caviar in a Ginger Froth and Soy glaze. As if this weren't enough, this beautiful froth had Shitake mushrooms folded in. Warm sesame crust outside, with a soft tender inside.
- The Open Face Prime Rib French Dip is the single best food dish I have ever tasted. I've taken 4 different people here now, and in each case built up this sandwich with as much hyperbole as I could muster. Not once has anyone said anything but WOW!.
- I had the chipolte burger w/fries. Well worth the $19.00 price tag, especially after having two of the best bloody marys in Las Vegas. (more peppery than spicy)
- This is the best kept secret restaurant in Vegas. People tend to relegate this to the "lunch" place or the "burger after golf" place. Schmucks, because this place has the best steak in Vegas.