Bouchon Restaurant at the Venetian
Just The Facts, Please.
The Venetian (Venezia Tower)
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Mid-day at the Oyster bar:
3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Dinner entrees $18-$37
Sample Menu Items
1 lobster, 16 oysters, 8 shrimp,
8 clams, 9 mussels, seasonal crab,
Steak Frites pan-seared prime flatiron, caramelized shallots, maître d'hôtel butter & French fries $36.50
Boudin Blanc white sausage with potato purée & French prunes $26.50
Moules au Safran Maine bouchot mussels steamed with tomato-saffron broth, melted fennel & pernod served with French fries $28.50
Bouchon French Toast Bread pudding style with warm layers of brioche, custard & apples. Served with maple syrup $12
Croque Madame Toasted ham & cheese on brioche with a fried egg & mornay sauce. Served with pommes frites $19
Chicken & Waffles Roasted chicken, bacon and chive waffle, Tahitian vanilla bean butter & sauce Chasseur $26
Mavens Overview: Bouchon
James Beard Award winning Chef Thomas Keller, known for the French Laundry(3 Michelin Stars) and Bouchon restaurants in Napa Valley brought Bouchon to Vegas in 2004.
Bouchon serves Breakfast, Brunch, and Dinner, perhaps the best brunch in Vegas.
The Internet Buzz is strongly favorable for Bouchon, the brunch is especially singled out for praise.
Internet Buzz: Bouchon
- This was one of those meals that set every standard in fine dining for me. It's the meal that inspired the phrase in our house, well, it's no Bouchon, but ...
- Pommes Frites - What can I say? These are the best french fries I've ever had. Perfect in texture, beautifully crisp on the outside, still soft in the inside, these are the fries of legend.
- Braised short ribs - The special of the night, this dish was AMAZING. Basically an extravagant pot roast, it was put over the top by the addition of a small portion of marrow. Phenomenal.
- White sausage with potato purée & French prunes - I'm a fan of boundin noir, french black blood sausage so I decided to give its mirror counterpart a try. Again, fantastic and with a totally different flavour to black sausage it tasted quite meaty like any good breakfast sausage and something I could see myself enjoying with eggs and a french toast.
- The ambience was very nice, casual, people came in flipflops and shorts...which is not what I had expected...sorta romantic...except for how we were 6 inches away on each side from the other couples...they were packing us in like sardines....ugh...AND the noise level was pretty LOUD. I had imagined this place to be a little more romantic and moody...but it was not...
- Best chicken and waffles EVER!! yes, even better than Roscoe's (and trust me, i LOVE Roscoe's). There's bacon and chives IN THE WAFFLES!! Add Tahitian Vanilla Bean Butter to that, some special gravy, and PERFECTLY fried pieces of chicken, OOOOOOOOOO!! I'm drooling just thinking about it. Very good for brunch!
- For years I had heard that the breakfast at Bouchon was probably the best in town and only until last week did I give it a chance. Pretty much everything I had heard was correct. The food and service were great and I will definitely been back. The French inspired cuisine was great.
- Bouchon is a beautiful bistro, decked out in handsome dark wood decor and a buzzing atmosphere to match. The service is fairly formal but friendly. Dinner at Bouchon is a casual affair but rich with a vibrant Vegas feel and some excellent food.
- My sourdough waffles were awesome! Seriously, so awesome and served with real maple syrup and vanilla infused butter.
- Croque Madam ($17): YUMMY! A CM is simply a ham and cheese sandwich topped w/ a fried egg and bechamel sauce. Everything about the sandwich was nothing short of perfect. The salty ham, along w/ the nutty gruyere was sandwiched against two thickly slices of bread that was buttery crisp on the outside and soft and fluffy inside. The runny egg yolk and the bechamel was the icing to the cake as it added a layer of creamy decadence. It you're a sucker for layers of flavor and texture combos, the CM will not disappoint.
- Holy goodness this place is great for brunch!!! Their pastries are light, flaky, and heaven. I ordered the chicken and waffles and it was amazing!
- Bouchon Bistro inside the Venetian hotel was absolutely delicious! We had great service and delicious food! We had the Gnocchi and the Halibut, which were both fabulous, and the portions were a good size too! Oh and their French fries are the thin crispy kind... a must have!! But the best treat of all was their homemade bread and butter!! SO GOOD!!