Aquaknox at the Venetian
Just The Facts, Please.
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday
5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
5:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
A Chef's Table and a Private Banquet Room seating up to 85 guests are available for private parties.
Sample Menu Items
CHEF MOLONEY'S SIGNATURE FISH SOUP Lobster, shrimp, John Dory, mussels, clams, tomato-saffron broth $36
SAUTEED JOHN DORY Lobster succotash and sweet corn nage $35
ALASKAN KING SALMON
Maple glazed vegetables, applewood bacon, rainbow chard, chive butter $35
CRAB STUFFED WHOLE MAINE LOBSTER
Herbed drawn butter and truffle essence $69
Mavens Overview: Aquaknox
Aquaknox at the Venetian serves seafood under the direction of Executive Chef Tom Moloney. Moloney spent 12 years working with Wolfgang Puck, prior to opening Aquaknox, a E-Brands Restaurant.
Seafood is flown in daily from around the world. Dinners seem to appreciate the effort, since the Internet Buzz is strongly favorable for the food served at Aquaknox. The atmosphere also garners favorable reviews, with its aqua theme. The restaurants environment as described on its website:
Aquaknox's fresh colors reflect the vibrancy of the cool ocean waters. Experience an environment designed to entertain your every sense, highlighted by a water-encased walk-in wine cellar and a state-of-the-art open kitchen.
Internet Buzz: Aquaknox
- Love the atmosphere of the restaurant. Blue lights and blue drapes surround everything, giving it a very "Aqua" feeling, light music playing, and although the majority of people were dressed very well, the place had an upscale, but very relaxed atmosphere.
- Aquaknox is heaven for a pescaterean such as myself, the scallops melted in your mouth, the shrimp were perfectly cooked and tender. Even the garnishes and cous cous was the best I'd ever had. The smoked salmon puree (given at the start of each meal) was amazing!
- After placing our order, the waitress brought out a vase of breadsticks, along with smoked salmon sauce. The smoked salmon was really, really delicious. After finishing the breadsticks I just had to finish the rest of the salmon. yummy.
- This is this perfect place to dine if you love Lobster. Crab cakes are very tasty. The blue lighting is calming. The service is impeccable along with everything else.. great place to take someone for a romantic dinner :o)
- The ambiance is nice, and when you first walk up it's really pretty having the wine bottles being cascaded by water. It's pricey, but extremely worth it.
- I ordered the surf and turf, and my filet was cooked perfectly, and served with a delicious reduction over a bed of mashed potatoes. The lobster was crab-stuffed, and the drawn butter was seasoned with something that made butter taste even better, if that is possible.
- AquaKnox seeks to blend the contemporary with the trendy and it succeeds. This is definitely one of the places to check out along a strip full of what I would otherwise consider sensory overload. They have a private dining area sectioned off by a glass wall so it looks like diners are sitting inside a fish tank, which I thought was very cool. The atmosphere was relaxing and service proved that dining here was worth every penny.
- Good food, but I think you are mostly paying for the ambience and service. Except the Clam Steamers were out of this world!
- My dinner at Aquaknox was one of the most delicious meals I have ever eaten. We started with the House Smoked Fish Plate (absolutely sublime) and the Seafood Trio appetizers (sweet shrimp, lobster and jumbo crab cocktails all with their own special sauces - YUM!!). Amazing. Both of them.