Kahunaville at TI
Just The Facts, Please.
TI (next to pool area)
7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday
4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday
4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Dinner,
No Celebrity Chef
American, Tropical, Hawaiian
Casual resort wear
Flair bartenders show off their skills while dancing servers add to the festive, party-like environment set against an island paradise backdrop splashed with vibrant colors and tiki décor. From TI Web Site
Sample Menu Items
Teriyaki Ginger Flank Steak
Tiki Top Sirloin Steak
Onion Herb Ribeye
Pina Colada Chicken
Aloha Lime Chicken
Makai Crab Cakes
Lanai Chicken Pasta
Moana Ahi Tuna
Polynesian Mahi Mahi
Kon Tiki Coconut Shrimp
Mavens Overview: Kahunaville
Kahunaville at TI is the tropically themed restaurant located adjacent to the pool area, and next to the train that runs to the Mirage. The reataurant serves Island inspired dishes while the bartenders perform their Flair routines, all the while lound music plays.
The Interent Buzz is mixed, leaning favorable for the food. The drinks and atmosphere score higher, many comments that Kahunaville is like smaller version of The Rainforest Cafe, sans children.
Internet Buzz: Kahunaville
- The ambiance was fun. There was a water fountain show while we ate. We shared an amazing cocktail too. It had dry ice in it and bubbled. The food was great. The shrimp cocktail was the best I've ever had.
- Scaled down version of rainforest cafe! Water show was lame. Food was less than average.
- So it's kitschy, touristy, and basically a Rainforest Cafe with a whole lot more liquor involved. That said, Kahunaville still holds a special place in my heart. The drinks are pretty overpriced but decently alcoholic
- The Paradise Sampler is always my preferred Appetizer, it just amaze me on when they bring it out, that the volcano is smoking. Even though I know its just dry ice and water, but it add pizazz to the presentation. Kahunaville is truly, one of a kind restaurant.
- Oy. Where do I start? The fact that we were constantly given coupons already gave me the preconception that is was a tacky bar before I even saw the place. And what a place it was. Think a Rainforest Cafe without the children
- This place was LOUD, but it's open late and the snacks are better than what you find at the other restaurants at TI so late in the evening.
- The surf & turf combo (shrimp and steak) and both were mighty good. The medium steak was cooked perfectly. The shrimp were jumbo large and tasty. Considering it was packed house, the services was great - the food came out quick, and beer mugs were kept full.
- They have awesome burgers!!Honestly one of the best burgers, not just on the strip, for your dollar. At lunch I got the bacon cheeseburger and for dinner I got the Black and Blue burger on chibatta bread.
- Good food (the seared tuna was tasty), fair prices (especially for Vegas) and they show the UFC fights on multiple screens with no cover (you just have to buy $25 worth of food or drink per person, which is about what i would have spent anyway).