Canter's Delicatessen at TI
Just The Facts, Please.
TI (Treasure Island)
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Daily
No chef required
Sandwiches start at $12.75
Enjoy the best deli sandwiches in Las Vegas, served on Canter's own legendary sourdough rye bread. The menu in this 130 seat venue also features Canter's signature barley bean soup, extravagant New York cheesecake and a world-famous chocolate chip racetrack cake. From Canter's web site, including adjectives.
Sample Menu Items
VIVA LAS VEGAS
Pastrami, Corned Beef with Swiss Cheese topped with Coleslaw on Canter's Rye Bread Served with Coleslaw or Potato Salad $16.00
GARY CANTER'S DELIGHT
"A Meal in Itself" – Pastrami, Corned Beef, Ham, Turkey, and Swiss Cheese Served with Coleslaw or Potato Salad $14.75
CANTER'S FAMOUS CHEESEBURGER
French Fries and Pickle $12.75
GARDEN BURGER French Fries and Pickle $12.75 DOWNTOWNER
Canter's Hot Corned Beef with Swiss Cheese Served with Coleslaw or Potato Salad $13.50
Canter's Hot Pastrami with TI Dressing and Coleslaw Served with Chips or Potato Salad $13.50
Canter's Hot Pastrami with Swiss Cheese and Sauerkraut on Grilled Rye Bread Served with Coleslaw or Potato Salad $14.00
Mavens Overview: Canter's
This is the Vegas location of the famous Los Angeles Canter's Deli. Canter's menu is rather limited, this isn't one of those delis with one hundred variations of sandwiches, just the usual suspects here, sans chopped liver.
The Internet buzz is mostly favorable, strongly favorable, with some outlier negative reviews. The Ruben gets rave reviews.
CANTER'S REUBEN Canter's Hot Pastrami with Swiss Cheese and Sauerkraut on Grilled Rye Bread Served with Coleslaw or Potato Salad $14.00
Internet Buzz: Canter's
- I'm generally not a HUGE fan of pastrami. I'm more of a roast beef or turkey person, but since it was highly recommended by some of my foodie friends, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the Reuben w/ pastrami. HOLY MOLY - I LOVE IT. Best Reuben ever!! And believe me, I will be back next time for another one!!!
- If you want to do it right you have to the get the Viva Las Vegas. It has pastrami, cole slaw, corned beef, and cheese. How amazing does that sound? The sandwich was huge. It was also expensive (almost $17).
- The Pastrami sandwich was huge with Pastrami bulging out on all sides. I couldn't believe that this Huge Beast of a sandwich, didn't have ANY Pastrami Flavor. Give me a break! $15 and NO FLAVOR! And to Top it OFF, the rye bread it came on fell to pieces soon after the first bite. Upon closer inspection the bread was stale. $15 and you can't serve fresh bread! Never! Ever,
- This is a branch of the famed Canter's in LA on Fairfax and I was expecting a lot more. For around $15, I got a turkey on wheat, fries, and a soda. MAJOR UNDERWHELM-MENT. While there was a gang of turkey, it was dry, limp, and tasteless. Only when I slathered Dijon mustard on it did I feel like my $15 went towards something.
- I ordered a Pastrami Sandwich. It was quite simple, but tasty. Piled high with top quality thick cut pastrami on decent rye bread, it definitely hit the spot. They also had a plethora of Beaver Valley Mustards on the table to try, which was nice.
- Amazing salty succulent fatty juicy pastrami on rye! If this is what your looking for? Then get your tush over to Treasure Island Casino and try this! The meat was piled so high I'd be surprised if you can get both pieces of bread in your mouth. If you can.. big ups to you! But the beef...OMG the beef was the best pastrami I've ever had. And I've had hundreds of pastrami sandwiches. I believe the bread is baked on the premises. Kudos!