Les Artistes Steakhouse at Paris
Just The Facts, Please.
Paris Las Vegas, of course.
5:30PM - 10:30PM; Daily
No Celebrity Chef
Entrees start at $28 to $15 per ounce for Kobe New York Strip Steak, 6 ounce minimum.
Stunning two-level restaurant, one of the nicer rooms in Vegas.
Sample Menu Items
Vol au Vent. Garlic and herb butter. Spinach. Baby tomatoes.
Roquefort blue cheese. Dried cherries. Pecans. Red onion.
Classic Caesar dressing. Tender hearts. White anchovies. House-made croutons.
Onion Soup $9
Caramelized onions. Beef broth. Melted Gruyere. Brioche crouton.
Lobster Bisque $11
Maine lobster bisque. Cream Sherry. Crème Fraiche. Chives.
Kurobuta Pork Shank $35
Apple cider-braised. Garlic and herbs. Black truffle smashed potato.
All steaks are served with our house made Worcestershire Demi Glace and Garlic Confit
Angus Reserve Filet Mignon $35/45
8 oz or 12 oz Steaks.
Kobe "Wagyu" Steak Frites $55
10 oz Flat Iron Steak with Crispy French Fries
"Grade 8 Kobe" NY Strip Steak $15/oz
Cut to order by the oz. 6 oz minimum cut.
Dry Age Angus Beef
Bone-in Porterhouse $46
24 oz Chop.
Bone-in New York Strip $45
20 oz Chop.
Bone-in Ribeye $42
22 oz Chop.
Freshly Cut Idaho Russet French Fries
Jumbo Green Asparagus
Sautéed Wild Mushroom Mélange
Steak and Blue Cheese Macaroni
Roasted Shallot and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Sautéed or Creamed Spinach
Baked Jumbo Russet Potato with Sour Cream
Beer Battered Onion Rings
Creamed Sweet Corn
Farm Fresh Vegetables of the Season
Mavens Overview: Les Artistes
The room at Les Artistes Steakhouse at Paris a stunning two-level design, is more notable than the food. That is not to say that the food at Les Artistes is bad, just that with the large influx of world renowned chefs, have greatly raised the expectations of diners.
The Internet Buzz is mixed, leaning towards favorable. The room itself gets a large amount of buzz.
Internet Buzz: Les Artistes
- Les Artistes has soft lighting and an artsy ambience, with a series of Impressionist paintings hanging throughout the restaurant. The service was exceptional, our waiter was friendly and attentive, and was helpful with the wine recommendations.
- The restaurant itself is gorgeous and half the fun of going there. I had to keep myself from taking too many pictures. It was a great experience and I would definitely return, even though I'm now a vegetarian.
- French onion soup (best I've ever had!). For the main entree, I chose the lobster tail and it just melted right off the tail :) and then the last course was a few select chocolates. Very impressed with the food quality, presentation, and view (balcony overlooking the casino).
- We ordered ribeye (medium rare), prime rib, king crab legs, caesar salad, french fries, and shrimp cocktail. All of it was delicious. Our steaks were perfectly cooked, the crab legs were big and meaty, and mmmmm the french fries were awesome.
- The special of 8 0z filet w/ crab lumps drizzled with bearnaise sauce w/ green beans, baby carrots, and mashed potatoes - yummmmmmmy melt in my mouth good..I'll never forget the most delicious meal of my life
- We went to Paris, seeking a classy and aesthetically pleasing casino & resort. Paris did not disappoint, it was tackily beautiful. I'll cut to the chase-- The steaks were way too overcooked: steak at a fine dining establishment should never-ever be gray.
- I requested to have my steak cooked according to the chef's recommendation, and it was perfectly medium rare.
- I ordered the prime rib and it was not hot. The prime rib lacked any flavor. The seafood appetizer was very good. It consisted of large jumbo shrimp, oysters, crab meat, and crab claws. Service was very slow.
- Seriously the best Caesar salad I've been had! I also highly recommend the lobster bisque.
- This is my favorite steakhouse. I've never had steak that melted in my mouth like this. Superb service and the restaurant is just elegant. We sat upstairs. Very romantic spot. perfect for dates.