Nove Italiano at the Palms
Just The Facts, Please.
Palms, Located atop the Palms Fantasy Tower just below the Playboy Club and Moon Nightclub.
No Celebrity Chef
Northern and Southern Italian
Spectacular views of the Strip from 600 feet above ground.
Sample Menu Items
Sicilian Crab Cakes: $18
Lobster Minestrone $14
24 oz. Bone in Rib Eye: $52 +
8 year aged Balsamic: $10
Mavens Overview: Nove
Nove Italiano at the Palms serves both Northern and Southern Italian cuisine. The standout aspect of Nove Italiano is the view, which is located a few floors from the top of the Palms Fantasy Tower. As with other restaurants at the Palms, Nove has a bit of an identity crisis, "Am I a restaurant or Am I a Night Club" Background music is played, sometimes not in the background, but rather over your conversation.
The internet buzz is mostly favorable, with caveats about the noise level. The food doesn't get rave reviews, just solid reviews, portions are on the large side.
Internet Buzz: Nove
- Amazing! The restaurant is at the top of the Palms and has stunning views of Las Vegas! The atmosphere is very hip, yet sophisticated. It has regular tables and then fun low tables with interesting couches and chairs to have a fun group together for dinner. The food is delicious and fun to enjoy with the group. Even the pizza is killer!
- The restaurant is high up on one of the towers of the Palms, and has great views of the Strip and the city. The food was all pretty good. I had ravioli, but I tried items that my friends ordered, including tortellini, sea bass, and bone-in fillet steak. Everything was really tasty here. It was still a bit overpriced, with dishes running from $25-45, but I was satisfied with the meal. It's worth it for the atmosphere here, if you're looking to splurge a bit.
- I had the filet and crunchy garlic potatoes for dinner. The steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. The potatoes we just ok in my opinion. They were a little hard and had a little too much garlic for my taste.
- Five stars simply for the signature $43 Nove Spaghetti. The sauce was AMAZINGLY fragrant w/an overload of fresh basil. The pasta was a mix of squid ink and classic. Boatloads of lobster, scallops, shrimp, crab and calamari fought for my attention. Make a whole meal out of it. I would seriously come back JUST for this.
- Nice interiors, but many flaws. Did not take advantage of location on the 51st floor of Palm's Fantasy tower, perimeter banquettes face towards the interior, not the view outside, interior tables do not get good view due to being blocked by banquettes.
- The decor is simply breath taking. The view from the fifty-first floor and the huge chandlers. I loved it all. The food was really good, but not the best I have ever had. Honestly there is little Italian place in Cabo that is way better and half the price.
- The music is too loud and all the surfaces are hard which makes the soundscape shrill and overbearing. There is nothing intimate or elegant about this restaurant. Nove needs to decide whether it's a high-end Italian restaurant or a trendy club.
- Simply delicious! The anchovy caesar salad was soo good. Along with the chicken parmesan, and the garlic shrimp! Oh my. =)
- I ordered the 24 oz. Ribeye steak. It came out essentially raw in the middle. I typically like my steak medium rare...The broccolini and polenta basically tasted like nothing. I am still trying to figure out if the chef simply forgot to season the dishes. Hopefully, I will never have to go to this restaurant again.
- The decor is very Vegas. Walls were made from Crocodile printed leather.
- Nove is the best place to eat in the resort, and it's one of my favorite choices in Vegas (all things considered). The food is really enjoyable. It's not the fanciest place in town, but it's a better bargain than some of the more famous restaurants, it's easier to get a reservation, and they serve healthy portions. A little on the pricey side, but not as outrageous as other places in town - after all, this is Vegas!
- The view is spectacular, that's what I seem to remember the most----- average'ish Italian food. Massive portions.