N9NE Steakhouse at the Palms
Just The Facts, Please.
Extras include loud music and a caviar bar.
Sample Menu Items
Prime Grade Aged Beef, cooked at 1200 degrees. Long list of sides, including Lobster Mashed Potatoes and Potato Gnocchi with Truffle Cream.
Mavens Overview: N9NE
N9NE Steakhouse is right at home at the Palms, with Night Club decor and a sound system to match.
The internet buzz is mostly favorable on the food. The atmosphere is either the deal breaker or deal maker. If you prefer a traditional steakhouse atmosphere, then N9Ne is not for you. If the idea of eating a great steak in a night club, then N9NE is for you.
Internet Buzz: N9NE
- This is my second time at N9ne steakhouse and it didn't disappoint. I'm happy that they decided to turn the music down a bit so you can actually have a conversation with people at the table. The music was good with a mix of 80's to current. The atmosphere is very modern and the lighting good.
- I had the bone-in-ribeye steak and it was fantastic. Cooked to perfection, served with a side of skinny fries.
- Excellent, as good as it gets. If you want a quiet meal with the sounds of soft music and the hushed conversation of the guests around you, Do Not Go Here ! N9NE is a loud, action packed steak house.
- Everyone in the place was dressed to impress. One of the complaints I have about Vegas is that there are to many people who think that dressing up for dinner is to put on a fresh T shirt and clean tube socks. Not the case here.
- Stepping in, I was unsure whether this was a steakhouse or a Vegas hotspot. Maybe both? This isn't your traditional old boys steakhouse, kids. Kanye and Britney are blasting from the sound system and banquettes line the back of the room. If if weren't for the white jacket donned waiters, I may have mistakenly walked into Rain or Moon at the Palms.
- Our accompaniments included the lobster mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, and macaroni and cheese. The lobster mashed potato was studded with large chunks of lobster tail and claw meat, spinach was a decadent and creamy mound of greens, and the macaroni and cheese was over the top.
- Hands down, no questions asked, forget about it the best filet mignon I have ever had since I started breathing...the steak. When it was set down in front of me, it looked like other filets that I ordered. As soon as the knife went to cut it, I knew I had something special, And then when I took the first bite, I closed my eyes and escaped into paradise. Ok, so maybe it wasn't that dramatic, but it was pretty darn good.
- What a disaster. The lighting was an unflattering hue of "day-shift gentlemen's club" blue, the music was blaring - we were literally SCREAMING our orders. The Caesar salad? Drenched and soggy and brownish/moldy in color; my filet arrived drenched in sauce (a good piece of meat need not be disguised!).
- Great steakhouse! You definitely get your money's worth as the portions are quite big. Calamari was delish and my filet done just right.
- Lobster Bisque: There were plenty of chunks of lobster in this! The lobster... I couldn't get enough of the lobster! It was the BEST lobster I've ever had. It was melt in your mouth good, not rubbery AT ALL. The soup itself tasted great, also. The lobster pieces just made it even better.
- Lobster Cheese Mashed Potatoes (Side): Buttery lobster + cheese + potatoes = FABULOUSNESS. Best side dish EVER. Words can't explain. You just have to come here and eat it.
- Potato Gnocchi With Truffle Cream (Side): *droooool* Anything with truffle... *droooool* Flavorful but a little heavy. I think this could have been an entree on its own!