LAVO Restaurant at Palazzo
Just The Facts, Please.
Sunday - Thursday
5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Friday & Saturday 5:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
No celebrity chef.
Italian and American
Has a terrace that overlooks the Strip.
Sample Menu Items
All Steaks are USDA Prime and Aged for 21 Days Steaks are Grilled and Seasoned with Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Kobe Meatballs are a specialty $20
Penne Ala Vodka $24
New York Strip Steak 14oz $46
Mavens Overview: LAVO
Lavo is a combination restaurant and nightclub, from the same people that brought you Tao. For a Nightclub Restaurant Lavo gets surprisingly good reviews, although it is doubtful that too many die hard foodies eat at Lavo.
Lavo has a terrace that overlooks the Strip, that is available for dinners. The terrace is probably the distinguishing feature at Lavo.
Internet Buzz: LAVO
- LAVO is a place where the food plays second fiddle to the alluring ambiance and unmistakable party atmosphere. In other words, snobby food enthusiasts don't line the walkways anxiously awaiting entrance into the restaurant.
- Music was at a reasonable level. Temperature very pleasant. Server was fantastic. Garlic bread tasty but a little crunchy. Appetizer Kobe rice balls, a little dense for my taste but very flavorful. Appetizer clams oreganato fantastic...hot, clams perfectly cooked with a nice toasted bread crumb topping, great garlic sauce...I wanted to lick the plate.
- The portions are large and the food is so rich and absolutely delicious. This is probably THE BEST restaurant-in-a-nightclub in Vegas.
- The restaurant busy and noisy, the food very good. Kobe meatball (awesome) as appetizer, sea bass, baked shrimp with fennel.
- So the best thing about this meal for me were two things: the garlic bread that is fresh baked and served with marinara sauce, and the KOBE MEATBALL. The sea bass and tiramisu are pretty good too, but most definitely come for the garlic bread and stay for the meatball.
- The food is great. The meatballs are great. The appetizer is considerably over priced though. I was surprised how much i liked the club. Eating dinner there allowed us to skip the line and go directly in. That is always a nice touch. It is smaller than many of the newer clubs in Las Vegas, but it works. The music mix is good. The drinks are expensive, but right in line with most of the better clubs.
- Beautiful Restaurant Impeccable service... But Food was marginal and blaring Techno music during dinner was annoying... Average age in the restaurant was 40+ years old...Not that in to techno... what a pity....