Dal Toro Ristorante at Palazzo
Just The Facts, Please.
Palazzo next to the Lamborghini dealership.
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Dinner: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a..m.
Prix Fix 3 course lunch for $19.95
Patio overlooks the Strip.
Sample Menu Items
Linguine allo Scoglio $21 Linguine pasta with clams, mussels, prawns, and scallops tossed with tomatoes and white wine
Cheeseburger $14 Classic housemade Kobe style burger with lettuce, tomato, and onions
Scaloppine Capres $24 Sauteed veal scaloppine topped with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil; served with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetable
Mavens Overview: Dal Toro
Dal Toro at Palazzo is located next to the Lamborghini dealership, hence the name Toro, spanish for bull, the Lamborghini logo. If you are so in love with Lamborghini's that the prospect of eating a meal while staring at said car would be nirvana, then Dal Toro is the place for you. If not, you probably want to look elsewhere.
The Internet Buzz on the food at Dal Toro is generally not favorable, the Internet Buzz on the service is even worse.
Internet Buzz: Dal Toro
- Handcrafted wood seating, Italian black marble flooring and leather walls all add to the sophisticated decor of the restaurant. There is also a patio overlooking the Las Vegas Strip and a neighboring Lamborghini dealership. The restaurant also has an attached espresso and panini cafe.
- I absolutely loved the Linguine allo Scoglio that I ordered...perfect al dente linguine and the huge shrimp were soooo fresh and juicy. The clams and mussels were pretty good too! The sauce had a slight kick to it, which I thought was AWESOME. I really enjoyed my meal, and though the portions were not huge, they were most certainly filling, as I gleefully cleaned my plate and was completely satisfied.
- Not amazing food, but free refills on my orange juice....excellent! Only had brunch here, but everything was good. Service was amazing, considering my mother was speaking Italian with the waiter.
- I cannot even begin to comprehend why anyone would think Denny's-esque flank stank hiding under ill-prepared sauce with shards of potatoes on the side could even be considered "food". Cats eat better than this. I was half tempted to walk into the kitchen and smack the chef's forehead to see if there was anything going on up there. Who on earth said, "Well, this is just fantastic -- it MUST go on our menu!" to ANY of these dishes?
- I kid you not. At the end of the meal my friend said "Well, the best thing we had was the water." And the rest of us nodded our heads in agreement.
- Not that anything was "bad", but everything just tasted a little bit off. It's definitely not worth the price you have to pay for it (even with a coupon!). The one positive aspect to Dal Toro is that you can look at shiny Lamborghinis while you eat.
- My husband and I sat down on the patio for breakfast. Patio is lovely. Although there were only two other tables, no one came to see us, even to bring water after over 10 min. We finally ordered. Potatoes came cold. Food meh. Two other couples sat down and eventually left without being served. My husband ordered juice, and it never came. We got the wrong check TWICE.
- Overall, the food was very good. I had their special steak sirloin with mushrooms in a white wine sauce. The caesar salad was just ok. However, I would say the service was terrible. Whether it was the cocktails, the dessert, or our bill, service was just slow. And this is on a slow night with 25% of the tables occupied. I wonder what it must be like when the place is packed.
- I ordered the the Kobe-style cheeseburger in med-rare with a side salad. The cheeseburger was very bland. The meat was flavorless. A double double from In and Out will show this burger what's up for a 1/4 of the price. The best part of this meal was the free bread.
- The service was terrible. While our entrees were speedy, our water glasses were never filled.
- If you do arrive make sure you bring a flag because if you need ANYTHING be prepared to flag anyone and everyone down. We never got refills on their coffee, had to beg for refills for water and then there was the food. *Gagging as I think about it*