BLT Burger at the Mirage
Just The Facts, Please.
Sunday - Thursday:
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Average Check: $22
Trendy Burgers and Trendy Milkshakes in Trendy Surroundings with Trendy Prices.
Sample Menu Items
Certified Black Angus Beef $12
7oz. Grilled CAB Burger, Double Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, BLT Burger Sauce $13
7oz. Grilled CAB Burger, Shaft's Blue Vein Cheese, Balsamic Caramelized Onion, Mushrooms $13
7oz Grilled Snake River Farm American Wagyu Beef Burger $17
7oz. Grilled CAB Burger, Jalapeņos, Chili, Avocado, Salsa, Jack Cheese, Onion Sour Cream $13
No Bun! 7oz Grilled CAB Burger, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Bell Pepper, Avocado $12
Colorado Lamb Burger, Mint-Cilantro Yogurt Sauce, Cucumber, Olives, Red Onion, Tomato $13
All White Meat Natural Turkey Breast Ground With Fresh Herbs $12
Fried Chicken, Red Hot Sauce, Avocado, Chopped Lettuce, Maytag Blue, Buttermilk Dressing $12
Medley of Organic Grains, Vegetables and Spices, Hummus and Avocado on an Whole Wheat Bun $10
Atlantic Salmon Burger, Avocado, Red Onion, Watercress, Zesty-Cayenne Tartar Sauce $13
Pulled BBQ Brisket, Wholegrain Mustard Apple Coleslaw, Tobacco Onions, Jalapeņos, Scallions $12
Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Coffee $6
Black and White
Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Syrup $6
Strawberry Ice Cream, Mixed Fresh Berries $7
Coffee Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, Chocolate Syrup $7
Vanilla Ice Cream, Twinkies, Caramel Syrup $7
Maker's Mark, Caramel, Vanilla Ice Cream $11
The All Nighter
Kahlua, Bailey's, Espresso, Coffee Ice Cream $11
Kahlua, Chocolate Liqueur, Oreo Cookies, Chocolate Ice Cream $11
Mavens Overview: BLT
BLT stands for Bistro Laurent Tourondel. Laurent Tourondel has split from the BLT restaurant Group, as detailed in the excerpt below from the LA Times. Note, he is still involved in the Vegas location of BLT Burger.
Laurent Tourondel and his partner at BLT Restaurant Group have split... They're part of the restaurant empire built on a concept of Americanized French cooking to which Tourondel lends his name (BLT stands for Bistro Laurent Tourondel). "This has been a great run for me," he says in the release...The release said that Tourondel continues to oversee kitchen operations for all management license properties including 10 restaurants around the world in destinations such as Miami, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Ariz., Atlanta, Honolulu and Hong Kong. from LA Times 3-1-2010
The Internet Buzz is mostly favorable, with some carping about prices. However, many patrons have come to expect high prices on the Vegas Strip, even for burgers and milkshakes. BLT is known for their wide variations on the theme "hamburger" plus variations of milkshakes, including milkshakes with liqueurs. BLT has late hours, until 4am on weekends.
Internet Buzz: BLT
- The restaurant has a trendy yet comfortable atmosphere, including a neutral color palette and exposed red brick, with gold upholstery and lots of wood detailing. An illuminated bar features a yellow-glazed lava stone and overhead flat-screen televisions for watching the sporting event du jour.
- I don't eat burgers. I don't even like burgers. But somehow, I loved BLT Burger... Got a burg with cheese - first time in months, and I loved it. Sweet potato fries were lovely. But the best part was the black and white milkshake - seriously wonderful.
- the sweet potato fries, which were as good as any sweet potato fries in my book. if i were to go back in time i might want to try the waffle fries, just because i haven't had waffle fries in a long time. BLT burger was fine. i don't think it's a must-have in Vegas, but if in a crunch or if in the mirage then it's also not a bad option.
- Seriously one of the best burgers I've ever had... and it was LAMB! Their lamb tandoori burger is simply incredible! The service was great, the ambiance was great and the food was great!
- My friend had a #1 combo (burger, waffle fries, and a soda for $18). The combos are a better value, but lately, I have been trying to only order enough to satiate my hunger, so I only ordered a lamb tandoori burger with fries. I thought my burger was outstanding--a perfect combination of ground lamb with Indian-inspired as well as traditional toppings.
- The shakes were AMAZING. We got the Lunch Box and the Twinkie Boy! The twinkie one was actually much better but both were good. The hamburger was great...we also added avocado and cheese. The waffle fries were great and the sweet potato fries were good...not the best I've had but decent.
- I figured that if I was going to taste a Kobe beef hamburger, I didn't want anything interfering with the taste of BEEF so I ate it with onion and tomato, plain as it comes, and it was a great decision on my part, the burger alone was so flavorful, it would've been a shame to spoil it by adding something to it. The sweet potato fries were delicious, they were lightly seasoned with chili powder (I think?) and were ohhh so good!
- As much as I love dining at BLT Steak DC, I had to try BLT Burger in Vegas. A little disappointed. The meat and toppings were real tasty despite an average supermarket quality bun. The skinny fries were just average too.
- What a huge disappointment - from the bland, expensive burger to the un-pickle that accompanied it. For $12 (base burger price) plus $1 (cheese) plus $1.50 (bbq onions), I got a $14.50 letdown. Save your dollars and go to Margaritaville for a wonderful cheeseburger in paradise (with a delicious pickle to boot) for a much better price.
- The downside was the service. The hostesses could barely be bothered to seat us, and while the waiter was nice enough, he seemed uninterested -- and the place was barely busy. Still, given all this, we would definitely return, if only for the delicious food.