Just The Facts, Please.
Bar: 3pm-close Mon-Thurs
12pm-close Sat & Sun
Restaurant: Seating from 5p-10p Sun-Sat
Nightclub: 11p-close Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
No Celebrity Chef
Brazilian, Caribbean, Cuban
Rumjungle Boasts the world’s largest rum list.
Sample Menu Items
Rodizio includes such grilled specialties as Bacon Wrapped Jerk Spiced Chicken with chipotle-guava barbecue sauce; and Rum and Tamarind Glazed Pork with Golden Pineapple.
Mavens Overview: Rumjungle
Rumjungle at Mandalay Bay is both a restaurant and Nightclub, 20,000 square feet with a three tiered dining area. The restaurant features a fixed price Rodizio served in the style of a Brazilian Churrascaria, where servers bring an unlimited supply of grilled meats, each with their own unique sauce.
The internet buzz is strongly favorable for the Rodizio (fire pit) option.
Internet Buzz: Rumjungle
- I tried the fire pit, which is all you can eat. First they start you off with Brazilian salad, with rice and beans, corn on the cob. They then come around with huge slabs of meat for you to choose from. You can choose one or all and you just keep eating until you feel like you are about to pop! They have beef, chicken, turkey, sausage, lamb, and steak. Everything has a different type of marinade. It is all amazing. My favorite was the sausage and chicken wrapped in bacon. Oh and the beans and rice were super yummy too.
- I love RUM RJ has the best collection of rums I have ever seen. If you wanted to know anything about the rum just ask. They are more then happy to tell you about each of them.
- The food is out of this world. The fire pit is the way to go. They keep brining you skewers of meat until you cant take anymore. The flavor of everything was perfect. Rum Jungle's best feature is the drink menu. I had my favorite drinks of all time at Rum Jungle.
- The food was STELLAR. I got the fire pit. Every single thing they brought me was just mouthwateringly delectable. I have eaten in many fine dining establishments, and rarely do I leave a place with my palette so satisfied. You can let them know how cooked you want your meat, but if you want to really live, be prepared to eat the rarest stuff they've got. Trust me on this one, its the way to go.
- As for the fire pit (your best bet here) my favorite meats were the chili rubbed fillet and the pork. The tune poke appetizer is amazing (if your a fan of sushi grade room temperature ahi tuna that is).
- The meats that came out included: -Applewood smoked Bacon wrapped chicken (guava chipotle bbq sauce) - HANDS DOWN THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD. Crispy outside, chewy inside and made me shake - it was that good -Chorizo -Free range turkey with habanero ginger sauce -Tri tip beef with rub of garlic and chiles -Top Round Lamb -Top sirloin with sugar cane and guava caramelized demiglaze - SOOOO TENDER and the outside was lightly sweet and joygasmic -Tamarind and rum glazed pork with pineapple - anything with pineapple just screams awesomeness
- We ordered the Rodizio firepit which is a bargain in Vegas at $33 per person all you can eat style with salads, sides and appetizers. The cocktails were pricey (but hey, it's Vegas so sorta expected). The meat from the firepit was melt in your mouth good and they were able to accommodate everyone (some wanted well done others wanted rare) They had many many sauces, but I was able to get them to bring me extra chimichurri (which I love) and I put that on everything. Delish......