Burger Bar at Mandalay Place
Just The Facts, Please.
Mandalay Place: The Sky Bridge between Luxor and Mandalay Bay
Sunday, 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Monday - Thursday, 10:30 am – 11:00 pm
Friday, 10:30 am - 2:00 am
Saturday, 10:00 am - 2:00 am
Hubert Keller owner
All types of burgers, even Dessert Burgers .
Sample Menu Items
Build your own burger—starting with the meat. Choose from Kobe or Black Angus beef, Colorado lamb, or a vegetarian alternative. Then load it up with your favorite toppings like smoked salmon or grilled lobster.
Mavens Overview: Burger Bar
French Chef and restaurateur Hubert Keller who also owns Fleur de Lys at Mandalay Bay applies his ample experience, including his apprenticeship Michelin 3 Star rated Auberge de L'Ill, all to bring you exotic burgers.
The internet buzz is mixed. Some feel the burgers are over-priced and perhaps slightly above average, while others feel the the burger is worth every penny and then some.
Internet Buzz: Burger Bar
- I got Angus Beef with baby spinach, provolone cheese, grilled onion, portobello mushrooms on a whole wheat bun. I didn't add any sauce to it since I figured that the patty would already supply enough juice to enhance my burger's flavor. Along with that, I added sweet potato fries to my order. Man O' man was my burger good!
- I ordered the kobe beef burger well done which was 17 bucks alone. The burger I got was one where we had to choose our own toppings. My burger was good, I didn't think it was anything special and not worth 17 bucks. I also ordered the sweet potato fries which were really good.
- These were good burgers. But there was nothing more to it. They were good, but not exceptional. We were expecting in-your-face goodness but the burgers certainly failed to meet that expectation, considering the chef's reputation.
- This burger was alright... here's my problem though, when it comes to burgers I believe that the toppings should compliment the flavors of the hamburger not be where the majority of the flavor comes from. The burger wasn't seasoned well or the flavor of the beef just wasn't there.
- You cannot beat the burgers here. They are awesome. if you are going to get the Kobe Burger make sure you get it medium or less, if not you are just wasting your money. I had the peppercorn burger and it was good. I like peppercorns and the cracked pepper flavor. Very unique tasting sauce.
- Don't let the prices on the menu - especially the nickel-and-diming for additional condiments - fool you. You may pay $20 or more for your burger, but you're getting a burger that's worth more than that. Your Inner Deliciousness Accountant will balance the books and nod approvingly.
- I had a turkey burger which had a depth of flavor that is lacking in many restaurant turkey burgers. I added pepper jack cheese, avocado, and the usual lettuce, tomato, onion. All great. Even better was the sweet potato fries!
- Build your own burger and they have a TON of options - it's like the Cheesecake Factory menu in size but only contains burger options and condiments. They have a nice selection of drinks as well. It's kinda cool that it's owned by Hubert Keller that you see on Top Chef and Top Chef Masters from time to time... Honestly, this was the best meal that we ate on this trip. I'd highly recommend the Burger Bar!
- $22 IS a bit overpriced for a burger. But attaching a name like Hubert Keller is like buying a $2,000 Prada bag if you love good food lol.
- Burger Bar has ALL the basic components for a successful restaurant. A great array of gourmet burgers (customizable), fries (perfectly crispy regular and sweet potato fries), shakes, a great variety of tap/ bottled beer/ lager, a cool setting