TJ's Steakhouse at the Hilton
Just The Facts, Please.
Las Vegas Hilton
5:30 - 10:30pm
No Celebrity Chef.
Appetizers $13 to $29
Entrees $26 to $68
Menu is a la carte.
Sample Menu Items
Sliced Beefsteak Tomato and Bermuda Onion, with balsamic and gorgonzola $9.75
Lettuce Wedge Classic, iceberg, bacon, onion, tomato, egg and blue cheese dressing $9.75
TJ's Salad, California valley greens, glazed pecans and orange segments with TJ's own dressing $9.75
Hearts of Palm, served on a bed of seasonal baby greens with walnut vinaigrette dressing $12.75
Traditional Caesar, hearts of romaine, herb croutons, parmesan and classic Caesar dressing $9.75
Chopped Salad, black truffle vinaigrette $9.50
Wild Caught Swordfish
lobster cream sauce $29.75
Pan Roasted Salmon
with oven roasted tomato buerre blanc sauce $28.50
herb encrusted or steamed
served with a creamy mustard sauce $34.95
Seafood Mixed Grill
jumbo shrimp, lobster, sea scallop and the fresh catch of the day $39.95
Chilean Sea Bass
steamed with sautéed tomato, onions, mushrooms and spinach $34.95
Stuffed Lobster Tail
sea scallops, shrimp and mushrooms in brandy sauce $44.95
pan seared or blackened with Mediterranean relish $33.50
King Crab Legs
two pounds with drawn butter $58.00
Twin Lobster Tails
butter broiled $68.00
Premium Beef Selections
Our hand selected steaks are broiled over open mesquite flame and served with Maitre'd butter
Eight Ounce $29.75 Twelve Ounce $39.75
Slow Roasted Prime Rib
Twelve Ounce $29.75 Sixteen Ounce $38.50
Bone-in "Chicago Style" Rib Eye
Twenty-Two Ounce $39.75
Prime New York Strip Steak
Sixteen Ounce $39.75
Twenty-Four Ounce $42.50
Twin Pork Chops
two eight ounce Niman Ranch center cut chops $29.75
Colorado Lamb Chop
eight ounce half rack with minted jelly $39.75
Organic Herb Roasted Half Chicken, in natural juices $25.75
Vanilla Crème Brule
A rich creamy French custard with caramel topping $9.00
Milk chocolate mousse with imported chocolate and chocolate almond cream $9.00
Seasonal Berries and Cream
Fresh seasonal berries with your choice of vanilla or chocolate ice cream $14.00
Warm Apple and Walnut Crunch
Country style apple pie with a brown sugar walnut topping $9.00
New York Style Cheese Cake
Traditional creamy cheesecake with fresh berries $12.00
Homemade Bread Pudding
Layered with apricot marmalade, marinated cherries and apricots in a rich vanilla custard $9.00
Ripe long-stem strawberries served on a tree with white and dark chocolate fondue $22.00
Mavens Overview: TJ's
TJ's Steakhouse at the Las Vegas Hilton is a traditional steakhouse, serving traditionally prepared steaks and seafood. The steaks are broiled over open mesquite flame and served with Maitre’d butter. The decor is also of the traditional steakhouse variety with dark wood paneling and photographs of Old Vegas.
The Internet Buzz is mostly favorable, even a few rave reviews. The "Truffle Macaroni and Cheese" was singled out by several reviewers as a must try.
Internet Buzz: TJ's
- It is in the grand tradition of all fine steak houses. Classic, warm decor with rich mahogany and many decorative elements make for an ambience that is elegant, yet relaxed.
- The atmosphere was a cross between romantic and peaceful, which is no small feat when you have a casino right outside your doors.
- I still have a problem with this "Ala Carte" thing. Is it asking too much to throw me a side of something ?
- I don't eat meat, but visit the steakhouse each time I am in Las Vegas -- about four times per year. My favorite is the mustard crusted halibut, huge baked potato and hearts of palm salad.
- One of the best filets I've ever had, tender, juicy and cooked perfectly.
- I had one of my best dinners in Vegas right here in the Hilton... whooda thunk? Hubby and I split the $40 pork chops, a wedge salad, and a loaded baked potato. Heaven on EARTH people... just heavenly.
- Truffle mac - excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth just recalling that lovely serving of melted heaven. Mmmm
- I ordered a medium well filet mignon (one of the, if not the, cheapest items on the menu at $29). in typical expensive dining style, that came with nothing, so we ordered garlic mashed potatoes and truffle mac and cheese on the side (at 8 bucks a pop)...the mashed potatoes were nothing special but that mac and cheese...i could not stop eating it. a fourth of my steak was leftover because i just kept eating that damn pasta.
- Best steak I've had in a long time, even compared to Ruth's Chris or Morton's. I ordered the 12 ounce filet for $29.95. It came only with some decorative greens on the plate, so I ordered baked potato and sides as well. Wow. The potato was big as a football, very flavorful. The steak was heavenly, cooked just right, crispy on the outside and tender inside.
- We had the Surf and Turf--The Lobster tail was a good size--but not the best i had--a little over cooked--The Filet steak i had was not the best--not bad--Prime Rib my wife had not good sent it back--our waiter never asked how the food was--i had to find him to send back the prime rib--not good service--for the money go some where else.
- T.J.'s Steakhouse is completely awesome. We had the dry aged ribeye and N.Y. strip. They were cooked perfectly and tender. The seasoning they use is totally unique. I asked my server and he said that it was some kind of toasted pepper and sea salt. The side dishes were big and delicious. We had the creamed corn and mesquite roasted asparagus with lemon aioli.