Garden of the Dragon at the Hilton
Just The Facts, Please.
Las Vegas Hilton
12:00pm - 2:30pm &
4:30pm - 8:00pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Chun Liu Keung
Overlooks the Japanese Benihana Village.
Sample Menu Items
From Restaurant Web Site:
"Favorite entrées are sure to be Szechwan Sea Bass, spicy salt and pepper pork chops, and orange beef."
"To round out the Chinese eating experience, guests will be encouraged to try The Garden of the Dragons signature double creamed giant fortune cookie."
Mavens Overview: Dragon
Garden of the Dragon at the Las Vegas Hilton covers all the bases of Chinese cuisine, from Szechwan to Cantonese. The restaurant is adjacent to Benihana and overlooks indoor gardens.
There is not much Internet Buzz bout Garden of the Dragon. If you you're staying at the Las Vegas Hilton, and you have a taste for Chinese food, and are unwilling to travel to one of the better Chinese restaurants in Las Vegas, THEN, Dragon is for you. The Pot Stickers did ge a few shout-outs, so you probably want to include them in your order.
Internet Buzz: Dragon
- Separated from the adjacent Japanese Benihana Village by a handsome glass, dragon-etched divider, diners have a view of the fun from the ongoing Benihana Village entertainment that can be enjoyed without the noise.
- I always get the sweet & sour cucumbers. There's just enough chili pepper in them to give it a nice kick. The pork potstickers are excellent as well.
- I usually get the vegetable fried rice. It's not the best I've ever eaten, but it's good.
- I frequently stay at the Las Vegas Hilton when in town for business. On a recent trip I decided to leave the room and try Garden of the Dragon since it is highly recommended by a colleague. I ordered the pot stickers to start and they were delicious. The Hot 'n Sour Soup was good but I have had better elsewhere. I had the Pepper Chicken for my entrée and it was delicious. It is pricey but the portion size is good.
- This place is inside the Las Vegas Hilton, just next door to Benihana's. The food was okay - nothing special - except the pot stickers. They were exceptional. Crisped so that they blistered. Loved them.