Toby Keith's Bar and Grill at Harrahs
Just The Facts, Please.
Harrahs Second Level towards Monorail
11:30AM - 2AM Sun-Thurs
11:30AM - 3AM Fri-Sat
Live Music Nightly 9pm - 2am
No Celebrity Chef
Live Music Nightly 9pm-2am
Sample Menu Items
"World Famous" Fried Bologna Sandwich
Thick cut bologna seared with onions and American cheese, topped with Miracle Whip dressing and served on Texas toast $13.49
Homemade Honky Tonk
Two thick slices of homemade meatloaf served with mashed potatoes and topped with brown gravy $16.99
Chicken Fried Beef Steak
With Country Gravy Cubed beef steak, breaded and served with mashed potatoes topped with country gravy $16.99
"Big Bull Rider
A New York steak grilled to your perfection, topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese served on a hoagie roll $14.99
Mavens Overview: Toby Keith's
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill at Harrahs serves country style American food along with loud country music in the background. People either love or hate this place, fortunately through self selection the former seems to be winning.
The Internet Buzz on the food is mixed, truly mixed, as evident by the sampling below.
If you don't know who Toby Keith is, this is probably not the place for you, but in case you're curious:
Toby Keith has been named Billboard's No. 1 Country Artist of the Decade and No. 1 Country Songwriter of the Decade, and was honored by Nashville Songwriters Assn. International (NSAI ), which awarded him its prestigious Songwriter/Artist of the Decade Award. He is a three-time BMI Country Artist/Songwriter of the Year
Internet Buzz: Toby Keith's
- "I Love This Bar" was basically the Hard Rock Cafe for Country meets Coyote Ugly. The place was loaded with Toby's records and hats and shirts he wore at certain events. The staff was sexy. The outfits were as follows: cowboy hat, little black shirt that reads "HOTTIE", black booty panties, and black assless leather chaps. The food was just ok. I got a western burger and it was gigantic. The fries were "crusty" and meh.
- No cover charge, a decent cover band, $5.00 beer served in large mason jars, random free shots of random liquor and girls dancing on the dance floor makes this bar a great place to stop by when you're ready to escape the crowds and slot machines. The place was fun, laid back and not an ultra lounge!
- I got the Baby Back Ribs and had the biggest grin on my bbq-covered face as I savored each bite. Never have I eaten something more delicious. I am serious when I say it was the best Ribs I have ever eaten.
- I had the steak sandwich and it was awesome - this is literally a strip steak in a hoagie roll with grilled onions, mushroom and cheese.
- The food was great! The steak sandwich was truly a good steak on bread, unlike some places where they grill a piece of dried leather & add mushrooms. And the fries were excellent. BUT, I felt like I'd just lost big in Vegas at the sticker shock of paying $7 for a domestic beer and $12 for a small margarita.
- They have country music videos playing all the time and when Toby Kieth's "I Love This Bar" comes on everyone gets free shots poured directly in the mouth from a chick walking on the bar. Bras hanging above the bar keep the place extra classy. The food's good, but I don't think the burger and fries are worth the $13-14 I paid. That's my only complaint.
- If Toby Keith really loves this place, he would fire the current chefs and hire new ones. The service was very nice but the food............bleh! One of the worst BBQ Baby Back Ribs I've had. It was dry and not much taste. The Jumbo Fried Shrimps were so heavily battered, it tasted more like donut shrimps.
- This is the place to go for some great atmosphere and drinks the size of your head. They cost a little extra, but just get the double, its worth the jar. Live band and dancers. Great time.
- OMG! I LOVE THIS BAR! Bologna sandwich on Texas toast with American cheese and grilled onions! are you kidding me? DELICIOUS!