Pink Taco at The Hard Rock
Just The Facts, Please.
Sunday - Thursday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 11 a.m. - midnight.
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
No Celebrity Chef
Mexican with a California spin.
Restaurant has a Patio for dining al fresco.
Sample Menu Items
Guacamole - Fresh daily
Carne Asada - Grilled steak, topped with onions and cilantro, served with pico de gallo salsa
Carnitas - Roasted pork shredded and topped with onions, cilantro and guacamole
Panuchos (Pink Taco) - Corn tortilla stuffed with beans and topped with grilled chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado
Carne Asada - Sliced marinated skirt steak served with a chicken and cheese enchilada and guacamole served with rice and beans
Chicken and Cheese Enchilada - Served in a tangy tomatillo or roasted tomato sauce with sour cream, served with rice and beans
Grilled Salmon - Glazed with a sweet & spicy honey chipotle, topped with tomato and herb salsa served with mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables
Sabana de Pollo with Chimichurri - Paper thin seared chicken breast topped with beans, melted cheese, grilled onions and serrano chile served with rice and pico de gallo salsa
Chicken or Steak Fajitas - Marinated strips of chicken breast or grilled marinated skirt steak, pan fried with roasted peppers and onions, served with guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo salsa, served with rice, beans, and four tortillas
Mavens Overview: Pink Taco
The Pink Taco at the Hard Rock serves Mexican cuisine with strong Californian influence. The food is solid, if unspectacular. A big part of experience of eating at the Pink Taco is the young casual atmosphere, vibe.
The internet buzz is mixed, as far as the food is concerned. Those that focus solely on the food seem a bit disappointed, while those giving the Pink Taco bonus points for the atmosphere seem more than satisfied. Having a reasonably priced menu is another plus.
Internet Buzz: Pink Taco
- LOVED this place! Loved the food, loved the ambiance, loved the drinks, loved just about everything!
- They have absolutely delicious bean & cheese chile rellenos and fyi their salmon....M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S (to be sung in your head)! They make you smile and gives you the happy peppermint patty sensations like on TV LOL.
- Not too shabby for Mexican food. I've been looking for good Mexican restaurants being that I'm from Southern New Mexico and have been craving authentic Mexican food. The chips n' salsa weren't bad at all, nothing special (again this review is coming from someone who KNOWS good Mexican food, but hey its all opinion right?) but they did give you three salsas to dip from.
- The cheese quesadillas had NO FLAVOR. The chicken skewers were over seasoned and dry. The sweet corn tamales were good, and something I really enjoyed. The taquitos were ok. Overall I would say pass on this place after the meal we had.
- I wasn't overly impressed. I wasn't disgusted. I was, however, hung over and grateful for the immediate arrival of chips and salsa and the water. The rest of the meal was unremarkable, except I remember thinking that the portions were pretty hefty
- With all the hype of this place I thought it would be way better. I'll admit I do not eat Mexican food often but when I do it doesn't taste like this place.
- The food at Pink Taco is nothing amazing..basic Mexican fare with a few flares here and there. What I did not expect when I walked into this Hard Rock hotel establishment was the abundance of tequila they had...and the prices per shot were not too bad (considering it's Vegas). I had a glass of the Milagro Reserve Anejo and El Tesoro Anniversary Tequila. Both were great
- The best thing about The Pink Taco is the Hard Rock Hotel scene & vibe. The food is good & fresh and the portions are large, but nothing you would not find in many other mexican restaurants. The bar drinks are excellent with great margaritas The servers are attentive and attractive. If you are looking for a casual diner of tacos, nachos, & burritos before hitting the the Hard Rock then this is a good choice