Neros Restaurant at Caesars Palace
Just The Facts, Please.
Daily, 5pm - 11pm
Entrees $36+; Sides $10 each; Soups and Salads $12-$15
Each cut of Black Angus USDA certified prime beef provided by Creekstone Farms is dry-aged off-site for a minimum of 28 days
Sample Menu Items
Roasted Salmon $38
Creamed Savoy Cabbage, Young Leeks, Asian Pear, Oregon Porcinis, Red Wine Reduction
Black Angus Short Ribs $40
Cabernet Braised Rib on the Bone, Whipped Yukon Mashed Potatoes and Wilted Spinach
Fresh Tarragon Cream
CHARCUTERIE BOARD $20
Neros Selections of House Made and Artisanal Cured Meats
EUROPEAN DOVER SOLE $55
Boiled Yukon Gold Potato, Fresh Lemon, Meuniere Style
CREEKSTONE FARMS PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS BEEF USDA Prime Dry Aged Beef (Minimum of 30 days)
26 OZ BONE-IN RIBEYE $58
One of the most prized cuts for its generous marbling and luscious flavor
16 OZ NEW YORK STRIP $48
The All-American steak made famous for its heartiness and firm bite
20 OZ BONE-IN NEW YORK STRIP $55
Perfect for those who know exactly what they want in a steak: tender, juicy and quintessential beef flavor
28 OZ T-BONE $68
The ideal cut for both flavor and texture, the ultimate union between the filet and NY Strip
RIBEYE LOLLIPOP CUT $77
Our most famous steak! 30 ounces of pristine ribeye, cooked and served on the "dinosaur bone" to keep it juicy and tender
CÔTE DE BOEUF $110 (for two)
40 ounces of succulent ribeye on the bone, sharing is a must!
Mavens Overview: Neros
Neros Steakhouse at Caesars Palace specializes in Dry-Aged Prime Grade steaks, what else. Of course there is seafood too, you can get a two pound Maine Lobster for $70. A few fish dishes and a stray chicken dish round out the entrees.
There are some creative sides such as: Asparagus Candied Orange Peel, Citrus Butter Sauce;Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Buttered Bourbon Sauce; Stone Ground Polenta Fries with Gorgonzola Fondue. $10 each.
For Dessert try Banana Bread Pudding( Rich Croissants, Fleur de sel Caramel) or Amaretto Creme Brulee (Caramelized Custard, Almond Tuile) $10 each
The internet buzz is mixed for Neros. Some swear it is the best Steakhouse around, others were less thrilled by the meal.
Internet Buzz: Neros
- Now this is a good steak house. It's old Vegas designed with plus red chairs and dark wood decor. . The meat is well seasoned, perfectly cooked. Had the ribeye lollipop cut -medium.The sides: mashed potatoes and mushrooms are flavored just right. The combination of food and wine are unbeatable. The portions are huge.
- I enjoyed the lobster bisque. I also enjoyed, but did not love, the beef shortribs. I think the shortribs could have been a bit more aggressively seasoned and it could have been served warmer than it was. The veg and the mashed potatoes that accompany the shortribs were satisfactory.
- As someone who samples the Lobster Bisque anywhere he goes, I must say that the version at Neros is amongst my all time favorites with a delicate touch of terragon creme that balances everything perfectly.
- I ordered the Neros classic filet 3-course special which included a salad (Applewood Smoked Bacon, Egg, Tomato,Cabrales Blue Cheese Dressing); filet mignion with black peppercorn sauce and a side of pring broccoli, toasted garlic butter, lemon; and cheesecake with berry sauce. The salad was fair, filet was tender but on the salty side.
- Among imaginative appetizers, we like the seared foie gras with spiced apples, pecans, maple syrup and toasted brioche;
- The foie sliders were amazing. Perfectly seared, sitting on a walnut brioche and topped with rhubarb, that was a great great dish.
- My main was the 16 oz. New York strip (I never liked bone-in) topped with bone marrow. I have to say, beef marrow is one of my favorite flavors in all the world, so I was absolutely thrilled to see it on the menu. I actually enjoyed it more than the steak itself. For the sides, we ordered roasted vegetables, fingerling potatoes, mac and cheese, and creamed spinach. None of them were out of the ordinary
- The 16 oz dry aged Strip Steak was one of the best pieces of meat I have ever had.
- I don't eat steak often, but I do love a good steak. At Neros, it has always been perfectly cooked, aged wonderfully, minimally seasoned (because excellent steak doesn't need it!) and served in generous portions. I've never been able to finish a steak at Neros, and I've never tried.
- There are better steakhouses in Vegas than Nero's. I highly recommend Delmonico's.
- Thanks goodness this was a comp meal or I would have been beside myself that I just paid for that. The steak was overcooked, and I sent it back. It still didn't come out right the second time. Don't eat there so overpriced for what you are getting.