The Steakhouse at Bill's
Just The Facts, Please.
Bill's Hotel and Casino
No Celebrity Chef
On Mondays, purchase one or more dinner entrees at the Steakhouse and get ANY bottle of wine, half-priced.
Sample Menu Items
Seafood Portobello Mushroom
Stuffed with Scallops, Shrimp and Crab, Baked with Hollandaise Sauce $12
Crème Fresh $8
$7 for one • $11 for two
New York Strip 16 oz $35
Steak au Poivre 16 oz $36
Bone-in Rib-Eye 16 oz $33
Porterhouse 24 oz $37
Filet Mignon 10 oz $38
Mavens Overview: Bill's
The Steakhouse at Bill's offers a traditional Steakhouse experience, in a small intimate setting.
The Internet Buzz is mostly favorable, although many note the restaurant has slipped a bit since Harrah's bought The Barbary Coast.
Internet Buzz: Bill's
- Steakhouse at Bill's presents intimate dining in a comfortable, classic environment...Enjoy interactive tableside preparations of Caesar and spinach salads as well as flambéed cherries jubilee and bananas Foster.
- The second the door closed behind us the casino noise disappeared and it was like we stepped back in time to old Las Vegas. There is no better wait staff in Vegas, the food is exceptional, and these guys know how to cook a steak. We started with the escargot (best in Vegas) and Carpaccio (three way tie with Nero's and Palm) I had the osso bucco the rest of the table had filet, filet Oscar, and steak au poivre. Split a bunch of sides, huge portions and very well flavored. The steaks and osso bucco were incredible.
- Our entire dinner was nothing short of exceptional. We really enjoyed the tableside preparation of our Caesar Salad, as well as the Bannan's Foster we selected to end the evening.
- I must say it was absolutely one of the finest meals I have ever had. I recommend thier Scallops and Fettucini...bellisimo!
- The steakhouse is exactly as advertised. That is, they serve steak. It's old, old school, all red with high-backed chairs, dark walls and lots of people to refill your water glass.
- My Hubby and I ate here tonight and we were blown away by the tasty beef cooked to perfection and the light, cruncy yorkshire pudding to mop up that deliscious jus. I havent had a yorkshire pud that good since I lived in London.
- Harrah's has cheapen this place up so much I did not recognize it. So bad.
- The service was great, the shrimp cocktail, the wine, the mixed drinks, and especially the steaks are incredible. My steak was tender and had a great flavor, the entire experience left me wanting to come back as soon as possible. It's a small place (maximum occupancy 49), but it was just awesome. A++
- When you walk in the doors, it is like taking a step back in time. While I do enjoy the trendy places in Vegas, it is really nice to get away from that every once in a while and try a more traditional Vegas dining spot. It is a very small and intimate restaurant, the food is good, the decor is old-school, and the service is friendly. This restaurant is a good value for those that do not need (or want to pay for) the top of the line steakhouses in Vegas.