Fix Restaurant at Bellagio
Just The Facts, Please.
Sunday - Thursday
5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Lounge open until Midnight
Friday & Saturday
5:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Lounge open until 2:00 a.m.
Fix is the creation of Andrew Sasson, whose projects include Las Vegas nightclubs TheáBank, Caramel and Mist.
Sample Menu Items
14 ounce “NYC” Sirloin ($52)
Lobster Bacon Chowder ($11)
Lobster Tacos ($16)
Yellowtail Sashimi ($16) with Jalape˝o and Ponzu (a citrus based dipping sauce)
Mavens Overview: Fix
Fix at Bellagio is brought to you by the same people that brought you the nightclubs The Bank, Caramel and Mist. It should be no surprise then that the food served here takes a backseat to the decor and ambiance of the restaurant. People even comment that the background music is a bit loud, as if the management forgot Fix is a restaurant and not a nightclub. The nightclub influence is also noticeable in the dining hours, until 1am on weekends.
The internet buzz on food at Fix is mixed, although the trendy decor gets mostly favorable reviews.
Internet Buzz: Fix
- Fix is a nice, trendy, and fairly loud restaurant. The lobster tacos were superb. I could have eaten 8 of them. There are three to an order. The shells were crispy and lobster bouncy (fresh). The veal chop was the best I've ever had. It was very tender and the red wine reduction sauce had a nice bite to it. The mushrooms on top of the veal added nice flavoring as well.
- Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno and Ponzu sauce - Yes! The Jalapeno on top of the yellowtail is so addicting that ever since my first bite, I always order my sushi with thin sliced Jalapenos
- The crab cake bites are delicious! They come "BLT style", which means it's just like a mini-sandwich. The bacon is thick and crisp, the bread is toasty and buttery.
- The restaurant is constructed entirely of Costa Rican wood which gives it a very dark mysterious feel to it. The Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane music on the other hand were not. I'm up for that music when I'm dancing in a nightclub, not when I'm eating my dinner.
- $22 for 4 extremely tiny mini lobster tacos! Almost no lobster and the worst part was they were ice cold, as if they had been pulled out of the refrigerator and served! The piece of cilantro on top was bigger than the entire taco shell
- A rather disappointing dining experience despite its prime location inside one of the most iconic hotels in Las Vegas...We ordered the tomato soup and fried rock shrimp to start. The soup tasted liked the Trade Joe's Roasted Tomato Soup. It was okay but I expected more from a $16 first course. The grilled cheese sandwich that accompanied the soup was greasy and unappealing. The fried shrimps were oily and bland.
- I got the tomato soup which was sooo good and I loved how they cut the crust off my grilled cheese!
- So what are the Bobby Baldwin Burgers? Three perfect little Kobe Beef sliders, with aged cheddar and grilled onions, on buttery buns. They came with the most delicious french fries I've ever tasted. The dish was $25... The meat was juicy and perfectly cooked, medium well, with just the right amount of onions and cheese. The buns were soft and lightly sweet, and together with the flavor of the cheese, it was an amazing combination.
- Had the scallops benedict with apple wood bacon and crab hollandaise. it was pretty incredible. the service was pretty slow and not that great. the prices are a bit steep but what can you expect at the bellagio? in conclusion, i would definitely go back and order those scallops. that good.
- The Restaurant "Fix" is the kind of restaurant that is designed to perpetuate 'the scene'.. Attractive staff, loud music playing and an open front that faces the casino, right next to the nightclub. It is actually run by The LIGHT Group. They run The Bank Nightclub,Jet Nightclub, Yellowtail Sushi, and a few other night-life spots and restaurants around Las Vegas. It is trendy and LOUD.. with scantily clad female servers and bartenders.