Dishes The Buffet at TI
Just The Facts, Please.
7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Monday - Friday
$16.95 Adults, $9.95 Children
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
$18.95 Adults, $12.95 Children
7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sat & Sun
$23.95 Adults, $12.95 Children
4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Mon through Thurs
$22.95 Adults, $15.95 Children 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m Friday through Sunday
$26.95 Dinner Adults, $15.95 Children
Swanky Dishes Buffet, Fri-Sun, $26.95
Mavens Overview: Dishes
The buffet at TI, Treasure Island, is one the smaller, less hyped buffets in Vegas. This small buffet is big on making your food to order, in the buffet sense. There is no salad bar, because they prepare you salad for you. They have several model salads to choose from, or could just ask them to combine ingredients of your choosing. They offer a BBQ Cobb salad which is delicious, want extra avocado, no problem.
The have a pasta made to order station, choose your sauce and pasta, and if you want a pink sauce, Alfredo and marinara. They also have an Asian soup station, where soups are made to order. The BBQ station, was the signature item when this buffet first opened under MGM-Mirage management. They smoke their ribs and brisket on site. When they pay the proper attention to the process, the result is fabulous. Unfortunately, the results reliably mixed.
The Internet Buzz is mixed, leaning favorable.
Internet Buzz: Dishes
- I think this buffet is very solid and better than I think people expect. A fairly good selection of food and it is pretty good. But the deserts really put this higher than your average buffets. Cotton Candy, Chocolate covered strawberries and a lot of other really good eats.
- Not too shabby! The cheap buffets are usually the good ones huh? Or maybe I just appreciate it more because it was cheaper! I love the soup area! There were miso, wonton (3 pcs), shrimp with egg noodles, and even pho with 3 pieces of beef balls! The kind gentleman made my soup in less than 5 minutes! It came out piping hot! There were even fresh basil, green onion, cilantro, yellow onion, and lime! I ordered the pho & wonton. Wonton - 3 stars; it tasted like frozen wontons you get at the market. Pho - 4 stars; tasted decent, it tasted like it could have been "instant pho"
- Highlights included the lobster ravioli made to order (YUM!) and the dessert array. Biggest downside - the crabs were not pre-sliced for our eating pleasure. I guess I got spoiled at other places where it came ready to eat.
- The dessert station was on the other side of the restaurant. There were tiny donuts! - maple with sprinkles, chocolate, powered, etc. made fresh and was very good! Also about 5 different flavors of ice cream; red velvet, chocolate, vanilla cupcakes; strawberry cheesecakes, cookies of all sorts - i was in heaven! I love desserts!
- Do I have to elaborate when I say, "OM NOM NOM!"? Ok, fine. Well, this place just has about everything. Asian, desserts, pasta, etc. Anything you're commonly in the mood for you should be in luck. The price is much cheaper than most buffets in the area and you get quality food. The sushi was awesome, the made-to-order pasta was deelish, and I had to go back for seconds at the dessert table.
- The only things I enjoyed were customized pasta, mashed potatoes with gravy and the dessert here, otherwise everything else was mediocre or really bad. Sushi was a let down, the roast beef was dry and lacked flavor, the mac and cheese was a funky cheesy, the salad was lacking something I couldn't exactly put my finger on, and the mexican food was beyond horrible.
- This is probably one of my favorite buffets. Not as expensive as some, or as large, but the food has always been good. They don't have the largest dessert selection, but what they do have is awesome. I really appreciate being spared the great looking desserts that have no flavor. You know the kind; you take one bite and leave the rest for the busboy. The pizza is great. Their mac & cheese is real. The made to order salads are great. It may be priced less, but this place is every bit as good as Bellagio, Paris and Planet Hollywood.