Bayside Buffet at Mandalay Bay
Just The Facts, Please.
7 a.m. - 11 a.m. $15.99
11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. $19.99
Sunday, 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. $23.99
4:45 p.m. - 9:45 p.m. $26.99
No Special Buffets
Mavens Overview: Bayside
The Bayside Buffet at Mandalay Bay may be the most underrated buffet in Vegas. The fact that Mandalay is at the very South end of the Strip, and the buffet itself is at the most south end of the casino amy have something to do with people overlooking Bayside Buffet. The atmosphere is also among the nicest, with large plants and nice view overlooking the pool area. The Internet Buzz is mostly favorable for the Bayside Buffet.
Internet Buzz: Bayside
- This was my first Vegas buffet ever and I must say that I loved it! The atmosphere was great and the view of "The Beach" pool was awesome. I loved all the different options on the buffet. They ranged from American to Asian to Mexican and all the in-betweens. Their salad buffet was pretty decent and fresh. And I absolutely loved their made to order pasta bar. Delicious!
- They may not have much of a selection, but Bayside is quality over quantity.
- Osso Buco was extremely tender and the flank steak was actually moist and soft! Not dry at all! Then they had this thick piece of beef (can't recall what it was now) but it literally was so soft that by using you fork you can make it flake off from the entire piece of meat! Everyone in the group was very much raving about this.
- PRIME RIB is a must. And everyone in our party agrees, it is def worth it for the prime rib alone.
- I went for a late breakfast / early lunch so I got to sample a little of both. They had some flank steak out which was delicious and I have to mention the watermelon. Bayside had some of the juiciest most flavorful watermelon I've ever had.
- I'm not usually a buffet fan, but even I liked this one. Some friends and I went here for brunch, and we left full and happy. It's at the Mandalay Bay, so you can go in with expectations that it will be high quality. There is a large selection, and you can bet that there is something for everyone. They have a great dessert selection (for those with a sweet tooth), a lot of fruit (for the health nuts), and just enough greasy food (for those with a hangover).