More Buffet at Luxor
Just The Facts, Please.
7 a.m. - 11 a.m. $14.99
11 a.m. - 3 p.m. $15.99
Saturday & Sunday Brunch 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. $19.99
3 p.m. - 10 p.m. $19.99
All You Can Eat All Day Pass Valid: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Price: $29.99 (adults) $17.99 (kids 5+)
All You Can Eat All Day Weekend Brunch Pass Valid: Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Price: $34.99 (adults) $17.99 (kids 5 +)
Mavens Overview: More Buffet
The More Buffet at Luxor was formerly known as the Pharaoh's Feast. The buffet is not one of the top buffets in the city, and the Internet Buzz seems to have hit More Buffet particularly hard. The cold salad area is probably the best area in the buffet, including Cinnamon Monkey Bread, which received several shout-outs.
The Buffet does offer an all-day pass for $29.99 weekdays and $34.99 weekends.
Internet Buzz: More Buffet
- This used to be called Pharaoh's Feast. The decor was more Egyptian. The food selection was immaculate and over the top exotic. This place had classically trained chef's putting out gourmet foods in small quantities as needed. The breads were wonderful and the salads were a meal all in themselves. The deserts were of the high end variety and delicately crafted. Now, Pharaoh's Feast is gone and Circus Circus has come to the Luxor. I sadly just reported to friends that the Luxor days are over.
- Meh... nothing to write home about. Perfect to curb the hangover a bit, but the quality of food wasn't stellar. However, the Cinnamon Monkey Bread I could've rubbed all over my body it was that good.
- The food selection was extensively American and extensively bland. Reflecting back, there were no memorable dishes at all. It was clear that inferior ingredients were used where possible to keep the overall cost to a minimum.
- Less quality, less service, less drink refills, less items. Less crowded, but that's due to the above. They must have put the Excalibur restaurant manager in charge of this place.
- I loved the variety, the price was pretty good (considering we paid one price to eat all day) and the food was always the right temperature. Unlimited mimosas and champagne on the weekends? YES! Who can complain about that? Even the desserts were delicious.
- You're at the buffet because it's cheap and there's different types of food to choose from, you're not there for exotic dishes or the ambience. My wife and I went to the buffet for lunch and we were more than happy with the food and the service.