Emperor's Buffet at Imperial Palace
Just The Facts, Please.
Daily 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Daily 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Mavens Overview: Emperor's
The Emperor's Buffet at Imperial Palace is one of the lower quality buffets on the Vegas Strip. The Internet Buzz is harsh, with an occasional, better than I expected it to be.
The buffet serves brunch everyday, instead of lunch. There is a time gap between brunch and dinner, hence there is no opportunity to try both at the same seating, if you would really want to.
Internet Buzz: Emperor's
- I thought it was your typical buffet with a wide variety of options that weren't gourmet but still good. I think the key is to choose the right options. The crab legs were awesome and totally worth the $20 since I probably ate $30 of legs alone. Other favorites included prime rib, mashed potatoes, and spicy tuna rolls. Salad bar was just OK and so were the desserts.
- Overall, it's the lowest rated buffet in the Buffet of Buffets. Will it fill you up? Sure. Will you feel satisfied? To each their own, in my case, no. To end on a high note, the employees here are friendly.
- The selection is poor and everything looked gross. I tried some ice cream which was nothing special. We all said it reminded us of the buffets of our youth - which was not a good thing.
- A throwback to the casino buffet of 30 years ago, this place is a time machine! Everything is that old, including the booths and furniture. It's a first-generation buffet that is outdated and unworthy of being on The Strip by today's standards.;
- The waffles were hard... the pancakes were hard... the scrambled eggs weren't real eggs... the bacon was funky... the desserts were terrible... BUT! The sausages were good, the corned beef hash was good, shrimp cocktail was good, and my favorite was actually the beef stroganoff. That was a surprise!
- Way better than I expected after reading the reviews. Maybe I was just hungry but the food actually tasted good. The crab legs were pre-cut, the prime rib was decent quality, and my favorite things were the clam chowder, spicy tuna rolls, and mashed potatoes..