Flavors Buffet at Harrahs
Just The Facts, Please.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 11am
Saturday - Sunday: 1am - 10am
Monday - Friday: 11am - 3pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Daily from 3pm - 10pm
Sunday - Thursday: $19.99
Friday - Saturday: $21.99
Children: $9.99 all meal periods
Mavens Overview: Flavors
Flavors Buffet at Harrahs is one of the middle of the road buffets in Las Vegas. It is not in the same league as Bellagio or Wynn, nor does it try to be. Harrahs, now Caesars, has been using all seven of their Vegas buffets as a marketing tool, by offering a single price 24hour pass good at all their buffets.
The dessert selection is probably the strongest area at Flavors, with a very large selection, including gelato. The gelato is particularly welcomed on those Hot Summer days and nights. The emphasis is more on variety than quality, but many customers seem more than pleased with the quality of the desserts. Additionally, the pizza seems to get a large number of shout-outs. Overall the Internet Buzz mixed, leaning favorably, although that is probably tempered a bit by lower expectations.
Internet Buzz: Flavors
- Our 4th stop in the Buffet of Buffets day long marathon.....Flavors was a pleasant surprise. We were seated quickly and the 1st thing our group did was rest for a few minutes to build up our appetite....ha! The weight of 3 Buffets in 4.5 hours was beginning to hit us hard. After a few minutes, I got up and took a walk around the buffet. There were so many great looking items. I went for some Chow Mein, Fried Rice, and some Pizza. All of it was outstanding! The Pizza was especially good....I went back for seconds.
- This was the 4th buffet in the UYE Buffet of Buffets circuit. It's a nice buffet but lacks the nice view that the Lago and Paradise Garden Buffet have. The pizza here was very good. Thin crust, good flavor. I could have lived without the cornmeal on the bottom of the pizza, but otherwise very nice pizza. The dumplings were also very good, despite the hand burning incident. They have hot sauce here for the dumplings, which I appreciate. I also enjoyed the gelato.
- I was very impressed with the large # of options available during breakfast. They had the typical breakfast fare as well as taco/Mexican items, gelato and dessert. I liked that our drink order was on the ticket so that our server knew what to bring without us having to sit an wait. The bacon was cooked just right and I am very picky.I had a mini brownie to cap off the meal. One of the better brownies I have every tried. I could not get over how moist it was and how flavorful the chocolate was. I really wanted to try another.
- The Flavors buffet in Harrah's was ok. The food was not great but not terrible. They had a Mexican area where I could make nachos. They also had Cotton Candy in bags for dessert. The crab legs were too much work, but the shrimp cocktail wasn't bad.
- The selection is eh, the food is eh and the price is the same as some of the better buffets on the strip. I will say that the service is pretty good. Unless you have a coupon for a free or very discounted buffet I would probably skip this one.
- This typifies average buffet in Vegas. Excellent gelato though. The food was ok, nothing on the main food line left me with a solid impression.
- This is one of the better buffets out of all the Caesars properties. It's upscale and above average, but not expensive and high-end. I didn't have any food that was bad. All of it was very good. The dessert bar is over the top!
- GELATO, and many flavors of it. I didn't even make it to the dessert bar, but they had sooooo much there as well.
- The French style desserts were amazing and tasted like they were made by French pastry chefs trained in the best culinary French schools, like Ratatoulie! I have tried creme brulee all over PDX, but this one made me weak at the knees! I continue to dream about it. And their little dessert with the berries and chocolate and cream inside, it's too pretty to eat but I still did it. The rest of the non dessert food was tasty as well, nothing unusual, all regular stuff but yummy and that's what matters most.