Paradise Buffet at the Flamingo
Just The Facts, Please.
7a-11a Mon-Fri & 7a-10a Sat & Sun
10am-3pm B Saturday & Sunday
3pm-10pm Sunday-Thursday; 3pm-10pm Friday-Saturday
Mavens Overview: Paradise
The Paradise buffet at the Flamingo is part of Harrahs 24hour Buffet Pass for $44.99 good at all seven Harrah's buffets on the strip, plus the off-strip Rio.
The Flamingo's buffet is not one of the destination buffets on the Strip, however it has undergone some recent improvements as detailed below:
The Paradise Garden Buffet is pleased to announce the addition of our Asian Cuisine. Enjoy all of the new offerings including dumplings and dim sum. Sushi from Chef Akio is served thru lunch and dinner.
For the early riser, our breakfast buffet includes more than 60 breakfast items: made-to-order Omelets, Honey-Glazed Ham, Smoked Norwegian Salmon, Roasted Breakfast Sausage, Smokehouse Bacon, Buttermilk Biscuits, made-to-order Malted Waffles, Country-Fried Potatoes and Freshly baked Breakfast Pastries.
The carving station serves Herb Crusted Prime Rib of Beef and Slow-Roasted Breast of Turkey. Roasted Leg of Spring Lamb is available, along with Miso Glazed Duck, Sautéed Clams and Mussels, Double Breaded Southern Fried Chicken, our Chef's Catch of the day. From Harrahs web site
The Internet Buzz is mixed on the quality of the Food. One nice feature of the buffet is that it overlooks the koi pond and flamingos in the wildlife area.
Internet Buzz: Paradise
- The initial buffet line is not very impressive or elaborate. In fact, it's a throwback to the first generation of casino buffets. However, there is an entire second buffet area. This second buffet area has the best and most expansive Chinese food selection of any buffet on The Strip! There are other Asian food items there as well, including sushi. For dessert there is a chocolate fountain where you can prepare your own goodies.
- On the Buffet of Buffets circuit , this was definitely the sleeper hit of them all. The ambience is very nice. There is nice view of the gardens outside, complete with flamingos! They have flamingos at the Flamingo - who knew! This buffet is huge, but it doesn't look like it. Make sure to walk around everywhere before making a decision. There was an omelet station over by the windows that wasn't obvious. And there are three different dining rooms. The thrill of the hunt definitely comes into play here.
- I don't really feel I need to get specific but the food was all just okay. I took just one bite of many items because nothing was worth finishing. The desserts I tried however were good. The apple crisp was especially nice.
- The food quality is mediocre. The only edible hot item was the roasted chicken. Tasty and soft.
- Widest variety I've seen where ALL the food tastes good. Plus, cotton candy! You can get crepes made and there's a carving station. Crabs & mussels always taste fresh. No reason for you to not give this a shot!
- Taste-wise, this buffet is excellent, they had some Dim Sum when I went a week ago and it was delicious, the Alfredo Pasta was great as well.
- The food was very average on the whole, but we really enjoyed the fresh crepe-making station - the place gets extra points for that. Also, I could see flamingos from my seat... once again, nice touch.
- I know my way around a breakfast, and this place did too! Bagels with smoked salmon lox and cream cheese, amazing french toast and waffles, a crepe station and a omelet station (that will blow your mind! and bacon, sausage, an amazing amount of good fruit and everything else. It was all to die for. Literally, the best omelet I've ever had, the ingredient were fresh and perfect. The crepe was huge and with just bananas and sugar the perfect amount of sweet.
- For the early riser, our breakfast buffet includes more than 60 breakfast items: made-to-order Omelets, Honey-Glazed Ham, Smoked Norwegian Salmon, Roasted Breakfast Sausage, Smokehouse Bacon, Buttermilk Biscuits, made-to-order Malted Waffles, Country-Fried Potatoes and Freshly baked Breakfast Pastries.